Gonzalo Higuaín (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What if he doesn't flop and Naples Soccer win the league?
I think that you have to take a step back, and see if the improvements made by Napoli and Fiorentina are enough to not only beat last year's Juve squad, but enough to beat this year's club with the massive improvement in attack with Tevez and Llorente.

Honestly, no, I don't see it. I can see Napoli possibly, maybe, being a little better than last year, but the improvements that Fiorentina have made are massive. And to add to that, I think that Fiorentina right now are the better squad out of the two

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Napoli always had a monster attack, so nothing has really changed. Their suspect mentality always did for them, and the victim mentality.

Plus we don't know how Higuain is going to even do.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just hope we don't get too complacent. And why do I have the feeling FIGC will play silly buggers this coming season with us regarding dodgy decisions?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The only chants the fans were singing in the airport when Higuain arrived was about Juventus. It's unbelievable how much they care about us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think that you have to take a step back, and see if the improvements made by Napoli and Fiorentina are enough to not only beat last year's Juve squad, but enough to beat this year's club with the massive improvement in attack with Tevez and Llorente.

Honestly, no, I don't see it. I can see Napoli possibly, maybe, being a little better than last year, but the improvements that Fiorentina have made are massive. And to add to that, I think that Fiorentina right now are the better squad out of the two
Fiorentina will not even finish in a CL spot. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They cannot win the scudetto with a weak defense --> Reina-Albiol-Cannavaro.

Also, their bench is quite weak.
This will be napoli's main issue

Their attack is only capable of counterattacking, but their defence sucks

Naples will be lucky if they take the 3rd spot.
Milan is better at making the play, and roma got a pretty complete team. fiorentina could crash out of eurocrapleague early, are stronger then last year and allmost gave milan a run for their money, who needed referee mistakes to finish above fiorentina

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Maradona: Bravo for Higuain for the Napoli transfer. True argentinian never signs for Juventus.

:inter:
Your playing carreer ended in napolitan failure, and you were the most horrible coach i ever saw, managing to have the most talented national team getting hammered by german primavera

fuck off, and go stand in the big shadow pele still cast over you, piece of shit. even far ronaldo was better then you

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't know why everyone is so worried about Napoli. All they did was replace Cavani with Higuain, while we've massively upgraded our attack.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't know why everyone is so worried about Napoli. All they did was replace Cavani with Higuain, while we've massively upgraded our attack.
They'll fail in the league and do decent in europe, cause they can counterattack all the time there.

And where was benitez liverpool so freaking good in ? counterattacking

they went very far in CL each year, and struggeled to make top 4 in epl.

maybe, he doesnt know italy just got 3 contesters for CL :tongue:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Maradona: Bravo for Higuain for the Napoli transfer. True argentinian never signs for Juventus.

:inter:
This was quoted on Tuttonapoli.it only. The way it was inserted into the interview was suspicious.

IIRC, Maradona is a close friend of Tevez. Both are huge Boca Juniors fans.

Just google "Maradona Tevez" and you'll instantly know this is a complete lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)