Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why River and why 4,7? Aren't Real supposed to get some % after this sale?
i dont know it's something I read, how true it is I don't know but it's not uncommon especially with south american sides

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a crap. Let's kick ass and win the CL
and watch man ure suffer another miserable season oh man that would be almost as sweet as inter going to serie B

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I like the players that perform even though they're fat. It means they obviously have something else inside. Like how Vidal is drunk during matches but still runs twice as much as anyone else.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

imagine napoli get tevez and morata.....:shifty:
Will need to see your napoli lineup/formation for next season to confirm how scary this would be.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Will need to see your napoli lineup/formation for next season to confirm how scary this would be.
sure no problem. i think they will sign either icardi or lacazette for 50ish mil. Icardi being more likely. then they will reinvest the remainder in other areas.

Sportiello
Hijay Mustafi Koulibaly Ghoulam
Allan Jorginho Hamsick
Candevra Icardi Insigne

Sepe/Reina
Donati Tonelli Albiol Strinic
Pereyra Grassi Giacchierini
Callejon Gabbiadini Mertens​

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
sure no problem. i think they will sign either icardi or lacazette for 50ish mil. Icardi being more likely. then they will reinvest the remainder in other areas.

Sportiello
Hijay Mustafi Koulibaly Ghoulam
Allan Jorginho Hamsick
Candevra Icardi Insigne

Sepe/Reina
Donati Tonelli Albiol Strinic
Pereyra Grassi Giacchierini
Callejon Gabbiadini Mertens​
So you have them getting Sportiello, Mustafi, Candreva, Icardi, and Pereyra?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Higuain is a great player but the truth is with 90M Napoli can sign multiple players and become a better team for example Lacazette 50M Candreva 30M they actually would become more of a team
If Napoli sign Icardi and Inter sign Lacazette I see Inter being strengthen as Icardi is super overrated! If Napoli get Lacazette they get weakened in terms of striker as they cant sign anyone who will be better than Higuain but they can sign Candreva as I mentioned before and play less dependent on their striker therefore become even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)