Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (175 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Played only 6 games in CL since leaving United in 2009 and before joining Juve in 2013
And then 6 at Juve... So it could be said he went 12 straight CL games without scoring, plus the peripheral games on either side. He went at least 12 games without scoring in CL. That's pretty bad any way you look at it.

But who the fuck cares.

We just stole the 2 best players in Serie A not playing for Juve. Why the fuck y'all bickering like peasand children. @Zacheryah :D

- - - Updated - - -

By far, the most idiotic post of the year. Congrats.
:lol:

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
And then 6 at Juve... So it could be said he went 12 straight CL games without scoring, plus the peripheral games on either side. He went at least 12 games without scoring in CL. That's pretty bad any way you look at it.

But who the $#@! cares.

We just stole the 2 best players in Serie A not playing for Juve. Why the $#@! y'all bickering like peasand children. @Zacheryah :D

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
Cuz its fucking ridicloulous, 90mil for this fupa is absurd, and not to mention we just single handly weakened serie a even more than it already was, honestly who gives a fuck bout serie a anyway, its a dead shit league now, cl is the only thing that matters

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I love how Maradona has changed his tune already from these quotes

“I am happy for the player, who has always been my pupil. I am certain he’ll give great satisfaction to my fellow Napoli fans who deserve the respect of Italian and European football for being the real example of sport and healthy values.

“Then, a real Argentine could never play in Turin.”

http://www.football-italia.net/36750/maradona-higuain-belongs-napoli

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Cuz its fucking ridicloulous, 90mil for this fupa is absurd, and not to mention we just single handly weakened serie a even more than it already was, honestly who gives a fuck bout serie a anyway, its a dead shit league now, cl is the only thing that matters
We strenghtened Serie A. We kept the topscorer in the league and Napoli now have 90m to spend.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We didnt weaken it. The stars remain inside Serie A (as opposed to moving to the EPL) while Roma and Napoli can use the money to get players from outside Serie A.

Higuain to PSG or Arsenal would have weakened Serie A, not to Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You really are ridiculous.

Don't quote me. You just spout frivolous nonsense.

We kept the two best non-Juve players in Serie A and gave Napoli 90 mil to spend and Roma 30 mil, to bring in other players.

Weakened Serie A :lol:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It's funny, theres a thing Higauin and Juve have in common, which is they both $#@! up in finals. Like seriously, ask any argentine and they say they hope he breaks his leg, he has flopped in the last 3 finals for them big time, absolute $#@!. Yea who gives a $#@! if he can score 30 goals in this $#@! league, he is not gona be any better or even as good as tevez was for us, yet hes costing 80mil more. This transfer would be an absolute joke I truly hope something $#@!s it up
"For us" "Drizzy"

You don't speak for Juventus fans. You are probably an Arsenal fan that suffers from regular bouts of disappointment and disillusionment arising from constant under-achievement.

One thing I am sure of and it's that you are not a genuine Juve supporter.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
It's funny, theres a thing Higauin and Juve have in common, which is they both fuck up in finals. Like seriously, ask any argentine and they say they hope he breaks his leg, he has flopped in the last 3 finals for them big time, absolute shit. Yea who gives a shit if he can score 30 goals in this shit league, he is not gona be any better or even as good as tevez was for us, yet hes costing 80mil more. This transfer would be an absolute joke I truly hope something fucks it up
Dude.... Argentinians Belive that maradona Is a god and Messi Is a football versión of jesus.

I dont care about what they think

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
The big dog has returned :nico:

Cuz its $#@!ing ridicloulous, 90mil for this fupa is absurd, and not to mention we just single handly weakened serie a even more than it already was, honestly who gives a $#@! bout serie a anyway, its a dead $#@! league now, cl is the only thing that matters
90 million for a proven goal scoring machine. He is one of the best strikers in the world and will be even better at a club like Juventus with the likes of Dybala alongside him. Juventus are in desperate need of an out and out world class striker and Higuain is the only one available. He is proven, he knows the serie A and he is in his prime. No more messing about getting lesser players for better prices or taking punts on 2-3 youngsters. It's time for Juventus to make a statement of intent, put their money where their mouth is, and say we are coming for the CL and we will attract and buy the biggest players in world football.

Drizzy I don't know you, and I already don't like you. Your moaning worse than the slutty Brazilian I just nailed. You've really killed my mood now.

90 million for one of the best strikers in the world and someone who can bring this team to CL glory. We are LOADED, lets spend the cash.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well I can understand for those who don't want higgy here. I disagree of course because for me having a goalscoring machine is bigger than anything. When you got Alves, Dybala and Pjanic popping them balls to higuain then we're going to be one hell of an exciting team to watch. Infact we've already attracted lots of glory supporters here I see. You know, the sort who were never there during calciopoli days but now were a huge name and clear favourite. If pogba goes then we need Herrera. If he stays, then we bring in diawara. Anyway I guess everything depends on if we pay the full release clause for higgy or cash + players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)