Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wish there was a decent english speaking napoli forum.

I'd totally register there, but as far as i know there is only the bigsoccer forum.
There are like 5 guys posting and i fear it would end like in one of those cheap movies when a stranger walks into a small town pub.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Money aside - he's one of the best strikers in the world. Pace, strength, vision, ability to create for himself - he's a proven goal machine.
But, if we don't secure CL semi-final at least, the transfer fee will be considered too much. but if MU can lay 120 for Pogs with no CL, then fuck them, we'll spend too.

Jan 5, 2007
I'm getting tired of that excuse.

We have been wanting a 20 goal a season striker and we are close to getting one that recently had 36 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

...and we have already signed Benatia, Pjanic, Alves and Pjaca :touched:
just to make it clear, i will wait till the official announcement for any transfer.
regarding pogba, if he want to leave then am fine, that what he want and i wish him luck.
higuain? i dont have anything against him as a player or his qualities but the 95m is way too much for him, they are reporting that its two years payment,thats fine and i hope we can include players.

plus mercato is not over yet.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And the same guys :tuttosport: to death over Zlatan and Cavani who are big chokers as well.

Just because he choked in some games doesnt mean the trend will continue. Guy has barely played in CL anyhow in the last few years and in the games he's played, he's scored against Arsenal and Dortmund when they were grouped together in the Group of death.
Zlatan and Cavani dont cost 94M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)