Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"They say they want me and that in their list I come above Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Carlos Tevez and Gonzalo Higuain. Who wouldn’t be flattered by that? I am and I don’t think it is a betrayal to admit that."

Tuz be like: "Oohw yeah, Jovetic is coming out and now Beppe can close the deal for 15 M. He did this for us"
Marotta should chill dem nigga's out, and keep jovetic as a backup plan, lowering his offer under 10mil in cash, but p.e with matri,quag,marrone

AND GO FOR HIGUAIN

Still, he threw himself to block it. Very good save.

However, I thought he made a double save but it appears from the replay the rebound hit the bar instead. so... yeah.

My new point is... Higuain shouldn't be ashamed with that miss :p
Higuain's attempt was good, would have scored 99/100. But keeper got incredibly lucky there

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That show was just really bad and should have been done much better. But it happens to all strikers from time to time and shouldn't be used to judge any player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That show was just really bad and should have been done much better. But it happens to all strikers from time to time and shouldn't be used to judge any player.
That happens to higuain all the time tough, missing sitters. He may be a good striker with good technique and great mocement but he lacks the killer instinct to be one of the greats.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That happens to higuain all the time tough, missing sitters. He may be a good striker with good technique and great mocement but he lacks the killer instinct to be one of the greats.
Yes, Higuain might miss the odd sitter but its likely that he's going to go ahead and score from his next opportunity anyway. That's why I never found that argument really convincing in discrediting Higuain. It doesn't matter that you miss a few easy chances when you will still end up converting the hard ones. The guy scores heaps of goals. Besides, we have another a striker who has that killer instinct in Llorrente.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
SKY: Juventus & Real representatives will meet over lunch at around 15:00 CET & which will be the first opportunity to discuss Higuain.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Actually, agnelli is there because its alot of money on a single player, and marotta needs his approvel for signing such deal anyway.

Agnelli id there to give the go ahead cause it exceeds 20mil

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Actually, agnelli is there because its alot of money on a single player, and marotta needs his approvel for signing such deal anyway.

Agnelli id there to give the go ahead cause it exceeds 20mil
So, when we want to sign a +30m player, we call Johnny boy?

Bring on Suarez + Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)