Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think he along Cavani would be the perfect CF for Conte. The amount of defensive works this two forwards put in along with their scoring instinct they are the best for Conte.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No excuses please. Beppe Marotta has said in public that objective is challenging for Europe. IF he doesn't deliver I will personally go to Turin to demand his resignation.
Do it now.

- - - Updated - - -

we should make it mandatory that people visit the financial thread before commenting here.

its getting insane
We should probably have an IQ test before members sign, then we wouldn't have to deal with such blind fans such as yourself.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Don't see us landing any top player from outside serie A, not higuaim not tevez not anyone. Our top player per say will come from withing serie a, probably Jovicic. Fact is, if we make an offer to these out of serie a players another team will come along and overpay, plus I don't feel serie a is as attractive as other top leagues so doubt those players come.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He has scored 128 goals(!) in the last 5 seasons in all competitions. And dude spent a lot of time on the bench for Real.

:notbad:

Mar 12, 2012
Higgy is playing as a false #9 today with Callejon as the CF. Tracking the ball back on the right wing + participating in the play builde very well.
He scored the opener.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed a lot of chances :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No excuses please. Beppe Marotta has said in public that objective is challenging for Europe. IF he doesn't deliver I will personally go to Turin to demand his resignation.
Juventus made the quarters of the CL, only to lose to the team that went on to win the tournament. Would seem to me the objective is met.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know, what a missed opportunity this will be, but obviously not someone we will be getting, just stop the bleeding now instead of when its pouring later :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just seems like we arent prioritizing at all, just looking at his direction a bit and hoping he smiles at us :p The longer it goes with someone like him, the less likely it will be he would be keen on us when the striker roller coaster starts (already started with Neymar and Falcao this week). There will be plently of openings for quality strikers soon.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Just seems like we arent prioritizing at all, just looking at his direction a bit and hoping he smiles at us :p The longer it goes with someone like him, the less likely it will be he would be keen on us when the striker roller coaster starts (already started with Neymar and Falcao this week). There will be plently of openings for quality strikers soon.
He is one of the few top players we can realistically compete for. The rest are out of our reach. And I don't like Jovetic.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Reliable media does confirm that we have an agreement in principle with Higuain. We can't do much till Real Madrid's presidental elections are overy (15th-18th june). I think by then they will try to buy Cavani and/or Bale, will definitely sell Higuain.

Who else than us can buy him? I only see Arsenal being interested in him, and if we lose out to them, we should relegate ourselves to Serie C :p

- - - Updated - - -

He is one of the few top players we can realistically compete for. The rest are out of our reach. And I don't like Jovetic.
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)