Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
every now and then a transfer director such as marotta needs to forget about saving money and just splash out the cash needed to land a specific player. I think this will be the first time since coming up from B that we can attract world-class players and if real madrid name their price for higuain, marotta should give them what they want. forget about prolonging the process just to save 5 million. Give them the money, we get the striker and eventually the champions league :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With Del Piero gone, and once Krasic and Elia leaves, we could easily offer Higuain 6-7 million euros per season in wages.

I'd still be very surprised to see us land such a player, but I will admit that there's a possibility we could sign him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve begin Higuain talks
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy on Friday are claiming that Juventus have made their first move for Real Madrid ace Gonzalo Higuain.

The Old Lady are looking for a new big name striker and there appears to be three candidates – Higuain, Liverpool’s Luis Suarez and Robin Van Persie of Arsenal.

The Argentine is understood to be at the top of their wish-list even if he is also of interest to Paris Saint-Germain.

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is said to have flown to Madrid this week where he spoke to the player’s brother, his father and also an Argentine lawyer.

Higuain nets around €3.8m a season in Spain, but Juve could tempt him with a €6m a term contract. They could then offer Real a transfer fee of €25m for the South American.

Meanwhile, it is being claimed that Juve director general Beppe Marotta has spoken to Pere Guardiola, brother of Pep, about his client Suarez.

The Uruguayan’s future may be in some doubt after Liverpool sacked boss Kenny Dalglish this wee

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think they trying to see where will be the better/possible deal,don't think we're going to sign both...
But it is smart to do it quick.

I hope we'll make it!

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
Let me make this clear - I want us to sign Higuain more than any other player worldwide at the moment -
But I personally believe this deal will NOT happen.
With Benzema being Real Madrid's only other striker who hits 20+ a season, and Madrid not needing any money from transfers, risking letting go Higuain when it's possible Benzema could get injured at any point, would be foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)