Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
David Silva will take 10 at Juventus. :klin:

Silva in March 2009

“Why would he [Nedved] want to quit? He still looks very young by watching him in action,” Silva told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He has been a great of European football, I am simply Silva. No comparisons, please.”

Juve were eliminated from the Champions League this week but Silva feels that they gave a good account of themselves.

“They were knocked out by Chelsea but they went out with their heads held high,” he asserted.

“Juve are a great and prestigious club on the international stage and have so many champions. They can aim high.

“I truly admire two Italian players: [Andrea] Pirlo and [Alessandro] Del Piero, the captain of Juventus.

“Could I win the Champions League with Juve next season? Why not? This competition is in my dreams and lifting that trophy [would be] really magical.”

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
David Silva will take 10 at Juventus. :klin:

Silva in March 2009
Ooooooh what a troll move would that be! Marotta signing City's most influential player after they've taken Aguero, Dzeko and quite possibly Cavani in the future.
Silva is absolute class, one of the few Spaniards I actually like.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Do we have any clue how much RM wants for Higuaín? The contract is running until 2016. However, it also depends how much RM will spend this summer. Even Madrid's budget is limited.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Higuain or Cavani, Yes.

Dzeko, No! Unless he comes with Suarez :D
I'd take Dzeko in a heartbeat. Thing is, we're all being linked to these fancy players now, but imo, the most realistic option for us is Adebayor. So if there's any chance in hell we could land Dzeko, we should take it.

We're not gonna sign RVP, Suarez or Higuain, just forget it. Cavani? Very, very slight possibility, but it's there. I reckon we have about a 5-10 % chance of landing him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Where did Adebayor come from?
Reason.

Think about it, he's been linked to Serie-A for several years. Don't you just see it happening? We will be on the search for a great attacker for months, and in the end, we end up signing Adebayor for 18-22m. It's the way it's gonna go down. If not Adebayor, someone on his level.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 16:46 ----------

:p and whats the difference between 5% and 10% chance of getting someone
Hehe, good question. It's mercato, not math :p

But the chances are slim, that's all I wanted to signal here. Not that I think that people here don't know that, but I just think that there are some who need a reminder!

Don't wanna rule out Cavani completely, but I'd be very surprised if we can pull it off.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'd take Dzeko in a heartbeat. Thing is, we're all being linked to these fancy players now, but imo, the most realistic option for us is Adebayor. So if there's any chance in hell we could land Dzeko, we should take it.

We're not gonna sign RVP, Suarez or Higuain, just forget it. Cavani? Very, very slight possibility, but it's there. I reckon we have about a 5-10 % chance of landing him.
Adebayor :lol:

We are the undefeated champions of Italy, and perhaps the Coppa Italia winners.

Adebayor isn't a realistic option...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Adebayor :lol:

We are the undefeated champions of Italy, and perhaps the Coppa Italia winners.

Adebayor isn't a realistic option...
Well, let's suppose that we don't get one of RVP, Suarez, Dzeko, Higuain, Benzema, Cavani etc. Which I'm pretty damn sure we won't.

Then who?

I just see Adebayor as someone Marotta might turn to, in the end. 28 years old, scores frequently enough, great physique. "Bomber" type.

I really don't have a hard time picturing that deal being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)