Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Also this season we shouldn't buy any strikers. Let's save the money, accumulate it and then get Falcao or Ronaldo or if we accumulate for 5-6 years, even Messi is possible :rolleyes:

We overpaid for Matri, no doubt. Cagliari took great advantage of our desperation, but we needed a striker in that window.
That still doesn't justify spending 18m for Alessandro Matri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You can say Matri was overpaid, isn't needed anymore and whatever, but he did score some very decisive match winning goals for Juve, I'm going as far as saying that we wouldn't have won the 30th Scudetto without him.
:agree:

I dont think we even overpaid much, he had a good season before we bought him and was doing even better when we bought him in Janaury.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There is no way Perez wont get re-elected, they know what they went through last time he lost the election.
well i can't really say for sure, mainly because i don't even know who the other candidates are, but generally speaking they are elected in terms of the players they promise to bring as well, now if Perez can bring Cavani then that will work in his favour, but as i said i don't really know the policies and promises made by the candidates

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
well i can't really say for sure, mainly because i don't even know who the other candidates are, but generally speaking they are elected in terms of the players they promise to bring as well, now if Perez can bring Cavani then that will work in his favour, but as i said i don't really know the policies and promises made by the candidates
No other candidate has stepped forward yet and most probably he will be the only candidate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, wrap my head around the idea that some people here don't want Higuain in a Juventus jersey.

I mean...

Amauri? Toni? Iaquinta? Matri? Martinez? Bendtner? I'm forgetting another bombshell failure...

What the fuck guys? Seriously?

:derp:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino★★★;4178036 said:
funny that you were almost cronios about all the transfers and didn't believe in Conte even when we were topping the league in the last season :D
Me, didnt believe in conte ?

I said he'd be great for juve from the day he was rumored to lead us, and i have always kept that opinion ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The observation that a lot of his goals were penalties is a valid one.
yeh but they totally ignore that his real selling point is how he fares in the middle of the field. The goals are a plus. His ability to dominate the midfield is what makes him "vidal"

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
If we are serious about challenging for Champions league we have to get 2 strikers. Tevez + Cavani would be ideal but I think that Jovetic and Higuain could be the bare minimum to maybe win the CL. If we get only one of them though it's an epic fail by Beppe Marotta.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
If we are serious about challenging for Champions league we have to get 2 strikers. Tevez + Cavani would be ideal but I think that Jovetic and Higuain could be the bare minimum to maybe win the CL. If we get only one of them though it's an epic fail by Beppe Marotta.
What if there isn't enough money? Is it still epic fail by Beppe? Should he dip into his own pockets?

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
No excuses please. Beppe Marotta has said in public that objective is challenging for Europe. IF he doesn't deliver I will personally go to Turin to demand his resignation.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, wrap my head around the idea that some people here don't want Higuain in a Juventus jersey.

I mean...

Amauri? Toni? Iaquinta? Matri? Martinez? Bendtner? I'm forgetting another bombshell failure...

What the fuck guys? Seriously?

:derp:
I can't believe that some people actually think that Marotta will sign Higuain or any other player in that category.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No excuses please. Beppe Marotta has said in public that objective is challenging for Europe. IF he doesn't deliver I will personally go to Turin to demand his resignation.
:sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)