Gonzalo Higuaín (50 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
I liked this goal from Allegri

And this is also decent goal by Allegri

This season that first forward pass from Marchisio would have been a backward Pjanic pass to Bonucci, followed by a 20 minute exchange between them, Bentancur and Matuidi.

Joking aside, the directness and ability to transition from defense to attack and the other way around is fundamental in the CL. That's why I dont see us go far in the competition this year, but i would love nothing else than to be proven wrong.

Nov 3, 2019
This season that first forward pass from Marchisio would have been a backward Pjanic pass to Bonucci, followed by a 20 minute exchange between them, Bentancur and Matuidi.

Joking aside, the directness and ability to transition from defense to attack and the other way around is fundamental in the CL. That's why I dont see us go far in the competition this year, but i would love nothing else than to be proven wrong.
Youre right, we cant play direct football as we lack the right players. City, Liverpool, Real, Bayern are way too strong for us. We cant even beat Lazio Rom.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

You are right .... BUT...

who said those teams will definitely beat us ..

with the current Juve, let's play defensive game .. let them take the ball and we counter on that... it is just 3 matches till the final ... fuck attacking football ...

Sarri won the Europa against Arsenal with this approach ... Klopp against Tottenham with the same approach ....

let them play, we counter ...small side mentality

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

youre right, cuz Pjanic usually passes to Leo when hes marked :agree:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pipa is currently going through a really difficult time cuz his relationship with Lara Wechsler is over.

They have a two years girl and have been together for a while so it's not an easy scenario for Gerardo. Forza Pipa

Nov 3, 2019
Oh pls.

No team is too strong for us if we decide to show up.

City :howler:
I hope youre joking, we had massive problems against Lazio rom and couldnt beat Neapel last week and you think we would have a chance against Liverpool, CIty or Bayern ? They are playing FAST attacking football like Ajax last season. I remember last season when many people here said that we would easily win against Ajax and see what happen. So think and then write.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I hope youre joking, we had massive problems against Lazio rom and couldnt beat Neapel last week and you think we would have a chance against Liverpool, CIty or Bayern ? They are playing FAST attacking football like Ajax last season. I remember last season when many people here said that we would easily win against Ajax and see what happen. So think and then write.
Losing to Lazio in Supercoppa or the league is not equivalent to a CL knockout. Best believe we'll take CL knockouts seriously and work our asses off at least compared to the league.

Despite us being inefficient with the ball, rating us below City shows you don't realize the strength of the team on paper. Bayern also for that matter

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You german?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)