Gonzalo Higuaín (84 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So he’s gone if Chelsea finish third or is it just speculation?
The option becomes an obligation if:
-he scores 15 EPL goals or
-he scores 5 EL goals while they win the competition or, and this is what we are still hoping for
-he scores 1 EPL goal (check) while they finish 3rd on the table.

Tottenham is doing us a huge favor lately by keeping Chelsea close to them and now even surrendering the 3rd place to them, so we might actually succeed in getting rid of him. But keep in mind, these conditions arent officially confirmed by either us or Chelsea, its only what the media "leaked" at the time of the transfer. The official press release from Juve only states that Chelsea has an option to either extend the loan for another 12 months for another 18M euros, or buy him permanently for 36M euros payable in 2 financial years. So even if they finish 3rd, we might see him back :sad:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Apparently Chelsea can keep him regardless of the transfer ban and if he plays one more game it's automatic
that was my guess too. i mean he wouldn't qualify as a new player and they can sign him permanently before the ban kicks in.

happy for higgy and the club too if that happens. #fiuuuu #teamparatici

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
https://www.football-italia.net/137807/no-higuain-problems-chelsea

“Technically speaking, exercising an option to buy happens before the start of the transfer window.

“Therefore, Chelsea would have no legal problems with regards to keeping Higuain, which would be a consequence of a deal already set up.”
I hope it's true and Chelsea sign him permanently, It wasn't his fault we paid over the odds for him and that he couldn't quite reach the levels he did at Napoli but he had a terrific first season here and played really well still

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Imagine we still had him and not signed ronaldo:lol:. Guy needs a walking stick.
I think he would have done well in the league, CL is a different story. Don't forget the guy is very sensitive, and the way he was pushed out affected him for sure.

Also imo, cr7 signing was supposed to motivate the team but it didn't, instead the team looked more relxaed and acted like they have won it all.

I never liked Higuain, was against signing him, but the guy did well here. Why disrespect him like this? I tell you why, you never watched him play for us, because you were supporting RM at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)