Golfers (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i golf too.used to have a hadicap of 9,i doubt it's still the same now since the last time i played was three months ago.i alwas lose my touch if i don't pick up a club at least once a fortnight,takes me a while to get it back:undecide:

my favourite golfers are Garcia and Woods.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
My handicap is 9. With my new steelhead clubs I'm hoping to go further down next year. But now I haven't touched them for some time so my form is not at the top.

My favourite golfers are Phil Mickelson and Jesper Parnevik.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
I firstly love football but secondly golf and I play off a 1 handicap is there anyone else here who plays, and what's your handicap if you have one.
i play golf but i am not that good :D i am usually a caddie ,the golf course is heaven to me..i usually go there ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
ehm :lazy:

hey,whats the highest score here?

1 handicap :p

i wont have time to play,might go again after my mid-years!

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
haha...i suck at golf! it was weird how i got 1!!!!

:LOL: :rofl: i like being a caddie,...thats what i am good at currently...and watching rich old folks playing...damn they r good! :D

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    If your a 1 you must be amazing like me? Because if I drop one or two more shots I can turn pro, that is the hardest part of golf because the diffrence between me and the PGA is bigger than the difference between Confrence football-Premiership football, so I stay as I am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)