Golden Foot Award 2006: Let's Vote for Del Capitano :) (2 Viewers)

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Well I'm trying to vote but it says

Sorry, you are not a Golden Foot registered member or your e-mail address has been already used to vote. Back to votation or Go to registration

I never voted, what is this crap?
I WANNA VOTE! It's my right!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
bianconero said:
The last time I came across swearing of this level was in the school playground. I thought only little ones got a thrill in using naughty words.

DP was a fairly good and loyal player for us and we should recognise this fact with a testamonial: soon!

But those of you who suggest that to vote against him (Oh the shame) is a sign of disloyalty to Juve are wrong. Blindness to the truth is the refuge of the insensitive: For me football is about beauty and there is one on that list (Maldini withstanding) who is head and shoulders above the rest.

I can live with the shame.

Now children cut back on the naughty words please.

I used 2 of these "naughty words" to make the exact same point you just made.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
GRK said:
Well I'm trying to vote but it says

Sorry, you are not a Golden Foot registered member or your e-mail address has been already used to vote. Back to votation or Go to registration

I never voted, what is this crap?
I WANNA VOTE! It's my right!
you chose the free option ?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Desmond said:
I'd give it to Zidane, since he's retiring this year. Maldini and Del Piero will have another shot at it at least.
it has nothing to do with it. also retired players are included every year. Zidane will still be nominated next years (or given the award regardless of voting). Del Piero might not. Vote for Del Piero !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)