Goal Videos (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
This has nothing to do with Juve, but anyone have any idea of where I can get the OWN GOAL scored by columbia against USA in the 1994 world cup?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Cheers for those highlights mate.. :)

If they really were the main points of this match it looks as though we should have lost about 6-2! Milan looked awesome going forward and it seemed we had little anwer to any of their offensive plays. Very lucky win, and I mean VERY lucky!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks PM, appreciate that man ;)

looking at those highlights, I'm not convinced at all by our 1-0 victory. Whenever Milan had a chance, we had gaping holes in our defence, and a team's gonna miss chances like that 1 in a million times.

misc comments:

would you look at the pace on Miccoli :eek: I'm really looking forward to seeing what this guy can do this season, hopefully he'll improve from last

I don't normally comment on this kind of thing, but Sheva's haircut looks stupid :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone post the 1996 final goal Juve-Ajax the Ravanelli goal I don`t remember how he scored
ohh and if you can post some Zlatan goals beside the ones against Nac and against Holland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)