Goal Videos (1 Viewer)

madani

Mar 31, 2004
Hey juve fans

i was trying to go through the multimedia section and i found more than a 100 threads open so i thought of opening one thread that can make it easier for ppl to find the games' goals or post the goals they see

can you plz put the goals of each game after it is played in this thread
thank you a lot

people plz stop opening threads for each and every game or actually each and every goal . I wish we can have one thread with all the goals

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
nah,bad idea,we should open a new thread for every neew match,easier for members to notice the goals man ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i liked michel platini reaction after the game..he apologised for celebrating the goal, and all juventus players dedicated the trophy to all the victims of the tragedy :touched:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Juve vs. Real Highlights.

Part 1

Part 2

This might sound a little complicated but its not. Since my ISP limits me to 6 spaces of 10 mb, I cannot upload files larger than 10 MB :groan: Therefore, I had to split the 13 mb file up with the use of WINRAR. Now its not rocket science. Google Winrar, download any version, open one of the files above (but have both downloaded in the same folder). Then extract the RM file. Sorry guys, but its the best I can do with my literally retarded web space.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I have downloaded both part 1&2 of juventusvsReal highlights.I put thm in the same folder and i extrct them.Then apears the file.But i don't know how to watch it.It can't be played with the media player.I tried Real player but i have the same problem.The file is .rm

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
nah,bad idea,we should open a new thread for every neew match,easier for members to notice the goals man ;)
Yeah, great idea... more threads :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)