Goal:Juventus vs. Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Eeh, maybe you should change the signature Huang, if I was Japanese I would probably take offense. Friendly banter is ok but I think that´s a bit over the line. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahh don't worry, I spotted the pattern in the links and edited your post, it should work now :geek:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Well, that's not me, that's my fingers :D
Yeah, it´s just that you said: "wrong with me", like it was your eyes that were faulty, not your computer or media player. I was just being dumb. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Yeah, it´s just that you said: "wrong with me", like it was your eyes that were faulty, not your computer or media player. I was just being dumb. :D
When I was writing that post I was probably considering that my computer became a "part of me" for a couple of minutes :D

The file is being loaded at a veeeery slow rate. Is it normal?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
When I was writing that post I was probably considering that my computer became a "part of me" for a couple of minutes :D
Yeah. That sounds a bit nerdy. You should get that checked. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
CINAalpizebra, I really don't mean to sound spoilt or ungrateful here, I think your're doing a great job, but if you're doing these goal videos yourself, do you think you could start the recording a bit earlier? All of the videos start with the players celebrating, then they show slow-motion replays, but I think it'd be great if we could see how the goal was scored in real-time too. I'd really appreciate that! :thumb:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thanks a million mate....

I also have question, Are you people having slow transfer rates with these?

I alos agree with gray on the recording, the goal in real time is much nicer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)