Go Dumb (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, this thread needs a token reply at least. It's looking pretty lonesome by itself, Sebi, and I gotta comment on anything hyphy -- given my proximity to all this crap...

These homies going hyphy in da hood? Based on the looks of said "hood", I can see there's a high risk that there's some trouble brewing fo' sho' down at the local Curves. Like some soccer mom dissing another by spilling their Starbucks four-pump caramel vanilla macchiato when wrestling over who gets first dibs on the hydraulic squat thruster. :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Erik said:
Sorry Sebi, bit too American that one...
Not even, Erik. 99% of Americans would see this and say, "WTF?! What kinda sorry punkass wannabe kids are these? Get a job flipping burgers or something and leave daddy's car alone..."

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
swag said:
Not even, Erik. 99% of Americans would see this and say, "WTF?! What kinda sorry punkass wannabe kids are these? Get a job flipping burgers or something and leave daddy's car alone..."
Well clearly the kids are out of their mind but whatever they're trying to be, I'm not familiar enough with to get the joke. Apparently... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)