Giulio Doratiotto (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What’s with all these promising midfielders and full backs but no wingers or strikers? Is JJ Next Gen following Allegri tactics and building the youngsters to camp it out in our own half?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What’s with all these promising midfielders and full backs but no wingers or strikers? Is JJ Next Gen following Allegri tactics and building the youngsters to camp it out in our own half?
What's with Getty Images hiring pedos to license photos of underage children?

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #11
    I put Dorito right behind Nonge and Yildiz, he’s a big time talent, so I started his thread. I think we’ll be hearing about him a lot more in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

Mbangula is a pretty highly rated winger in the system.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    Rovella, Ranocchia, now Doratiotto. We have too many talented registas coming up the ranks. It's a nice problem to have, but I imagine one or 2 will be sold off eventually.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #14
    Rovella, Ranocchia, now Doratiotto. We have too many talented registas coming up the ranks. It's a nice problem to have, but I imagine one or 2 will be sold off eventually.
    ranocchia isn’t really a regista, besides Monza have a buy option on him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    And everyone seeks out vertical passes. Then they show up under Allegri. Then Allegri complains no one knows how to make a vertical pass.

From the highlights he looks interesting, never seen him before though. Hope he can make the jump in the future!

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    ranocchia isn’t really a regista, besides Monza have a buy option on him.
    It's a stealth plusvalenza. We'll either have an agreement to buy him back officially or unofficially after a few years. I doubt we'd let them take him for 10-12m and not have an option to get him back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Is it possible to play with three registas? Like Fagioli could unlock Locatelli AND Doratiotto? Tre registi per sempre.

- - - Updated - - -

And everyone seeks out vertical passes. Then they show up under Allegri. Then Allegri complains no one knows how to make a vertical pass.

From the highlights he looks interesting, never seen him before though. Hope he can make the jump in the future!
    What’s a vertical pass? Is that like blasting the ball straight up into the air, like surface-to-air missile style?

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #18
    It's a stealth plusvalenza. We'll either have an agreement to buy him back officially or unofficially after a few years. I doubt we'd let them take him for 10-12m and not have an option to get him back.
    Whens the last time Juve exercised a buy back option?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)