Giarudo "star conference 2006" (3 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Giraudo at the “Star Conference 2006”

Doctor Antonio Giraudo was consulted on many topics during the “Star Conference 2006”. Here below his statements reported by the Ansa agency.

POSITIVE YEAR: "My dream is to distribute a dividend to the shareholders. I am confident in a positive closing of the year. So far we did well. Juventus can count on solid fundaments, the company is improving and we have important long term partnerships ".

STADIUM: "As far as the works at the Delle Alpi are concerned, we closed the second evaluation tour of the offers of the farming companies and I believe that the contract will begin within a month. The Turin Committee approved the plan and I believe that the works could begin in the month of June. But it also depends on the result of Torino in its championship. We reached an agreement, although not finalized yet, in order to play at the Olimpico. We could thus play in our city. The Olimpico was rebuilt in an excellent way and it will be the first step towards the Juventus home which will be exciting".

THE FUTURE OF THE MANAGEMENT: “There will be a day when we will communicate. There is a shareholder, Ifil, that owns 60% of the company and, at this point, we still have not defined the future of Juventus. We worked very well – he observed answering to who was asking him if in the future the Triad will still be at the lead of the Club – as kind of climate and approach. The work started 12 years ago with Umberto and Giovanni Agnelli. There will be a moment when we will make the situation clear, we will communicate it and I believe it will be within June "

CAPELLO: "Capello is a world-beater. This cannot be discussed. He has an extraordinary curriculum as a player, as a manager and as a coach. As a coach he won everywhere, he built an excellent team of cooperators and he is an absolute guarantee for Juventus now and in the future. He is working very well and we also have a very good personal relationship ". Concerning the challenge against Werder Bremen, after the defeat on the German ground, Giraudo only observed that "I do not have worries, even if we have to be careful. We played a good match in Germany".

DEL PIERO: "He has always been a super champion, a star whose injuries, in the past, have made his qualities and human character emerge. He was very smart in these latest two years, he accepted the turnover and Capello managed him very well".

THE GOALS, THE YOUTHS AND PEREZ FAREWELL: "We have been at the lead since two years, our team is performing very well and the goal is to be at the top worldwide and have technical excellence. I hope that among the 12-13 young players that are doing well in other A series, B series teams or abroad there could be someone returning”. The Juventus manager, other than talking about his team, also addressed a thought to the former president of Real Madrid Florentino Perez, who recently resigned from the Merengues vertex. "I am sorry – Giraudo stated -. We had a great relationships and we worked a lot in these latest years. He has been a great president and has left a mark in Real Madrid. I am disappointed, we shared common ideas on the soccer market and I believe he will remain in this world".

MORATTI: "We have great relations with Moratti, and they go beyond the normal dialectic between companies. Our goal – he replied to who was asking hi man opinion on the words of Massimo Moratti, as he defined Juventus not loved by the opposing fans, Inter supporters especially – is not to be loved by Inter fans, but to be loved by the Juventus ones. With Inter and Moratti the relations are great and I wish him every luck".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so they will split up in june??¿

if this happens, i think i can understand...after all,,, they started his works with the 2 agnellis that already passed away.

Maybe is not the same now.

OP
Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hydde said:
    so they will split up in june??¿

if this happens, i think i can understand...after all,,, they started his works with the 2 agnellis that already passed away.

Maybe is not the same now.
    I don't think that they will split. They're like best friends now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)