Gianni "L'Avvocato" Agnelli (4 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well, just thought the legend of all legends in Juve's history deserves a thread here. At this tough moment, we certainly miss a character of his calibre running our club. A hugely respected man in Italy and Europe who stuck with the team despite all the other 'Businesses' he had. Close to the team, present at all matches and in training. This is what we're really missing.

John Elkann recently described his late grandfather: “He loved the Bianconeri above everything else – the club’s determination, the genius of its champions and its unmistakable style"...

Something that isn't inherited by Johnny boy, unfortunately.

RIP L'Avvocato...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    Permette signora - speciale Gianni Agnelli (parte 1 di 4)
    Permette signora - speciale Gianni Agnelli (parte 2 di 4)
    Permette signora - speciale Gianni Agnelli (parte 3 di 4)
    Permette signora - speciale Gianni Agnelli (parte 4 di 4)

OP

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson: "If you wanna know about Italy, get suited up and go and see Giovanni Agnelli" :D

P.S. Gianni Agnelli speaks English fluently!

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Oh good old days... : )

See what Moggi said today:

Asked if he would be returning to Juventus, he replied: “I will never do it like Bettega with the current board which has humiliated us and tried in every way to condemn us. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

“I would return quickly if Andrea Agnelli were at the helm, also to repay the kindness of the Juventus fans whose affection I have never lacked in recent years.”

OP

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    From left to right: Gianni Agnelli, Vittorio Caissotti di Chiusano, Giampiero Boniperti, and Umberto Agnelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)