Gianluigi Buffon (22 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
just watched the replay, it probably was the ref for a foul he failed to give
Was against the ref. He just said it at DAZN.

How much I will miss this guy. :( Somehow this goodbye feels more difficult than the previous one. He was talking about how he as second keeper tries to motivate the players, bring positivity, how he always had a role as captain or leader. A chapter full of iconic players is really ending, basically no one of them left expect Chiellini. Thanks you so much Gigi, you deserved a starting spot this year. We’ll miss your big smile and wise words.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
If we don't extend we have anecdotal evidence that our board is really retarded, like literally retarded not the edgy word/humor type of retarded. Literally retarded.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He saved us again tonight. We wouldnt have been able to overcome 1-0 against Sass. What a man. Did our players actually cause two pens in one sass action? Rabiot and Bonucci. I will miss Buffon dearly. He was top 3 keeper since 1997. Crazy crazy career. Him missing CHL title wont make him lesser. Ffs Shaqiri has 2 chl without any contribution.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
So we are possibly losing a 3 of our goal keepers this summer. Dollarumma woundn't want to come here if we are in the glorious Europa league.
One option would be to call Perin back to base camp. But I'm not too sure.
Any goalkeepers on the horizon?

BTW, going by our level of retardedness, I'm surprised we haven't offered Iker Casillas a 5 year contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)