Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There are a good number of Red Cunts saying they're bigger than us and celebrating the win over Juve in Turin saying that if it was a knockout fixture they'd pass on away goals
Sure ive heard it all, a thing of the past. Today they reignited the Vander sar vs Buffon discussion. Aint in no mood.

All i want is to take them on in the next round, i dont want to punch my tv next Tuesday but to be jumping around holding my crotch instead.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Every team that has more CLs than has a legitimate claim (except Inter).
Nah, some football fans really don't value getting a league title enough. When you get 36 of those in a top 3 league then that speaks volume about the club. I prefer comparing clubs based on the number of trophies in the top 4 league because in the end, a trophy is a trophy and the difficulty of getting one in the best of leagues is relatively the same. The league test consistency, cup competitions test the peak of a team.

We have 68 trophies and United have 61 (Bayern has 64). Only Madrid (89) and Barca (88) have more.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
WTF :sergio:

Every keeper are on that list, it's endless. I remember when Gigi gave away a goal against Cagliari in the past, don't remember how it happened but many here were asking him to quit after that.
I think De Gea and Neur are better examples and should have been the only two on that list as their blunder occurred in a must-win game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He made a blunder, a big deal. No one should give a fuck unless they dont have a life and clinge to such trivias. Hes the least at fault for yesterday's game. As for Manure fans and their trashtalk, I always welcome banter among fans :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I find it hilarious when people think that money is all that matters and rich people are not humans or smth.
There are many athletes who have been under tremendous pressure and have had very difficult careers, even if they earned lots of money. I guess you can feel sorry for those people.

But an athlete like Gigi? Dude earned enormous amounts of money whilst being an undisputed starter for a top club winning almost everything there is to win. The last thing anyone should do is feel sorry for him. He has accomplished everything he wanted to accomplish and got paid very well to do so.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
See I don't mind banter with other club fans but it's a lot different having one with clubs you hate. Take inter for example the banter would probably only go so far before either the opposing fan starts to get on your nerve or vice verse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why do u hate United? I understand the hate for Inter, they are in a whole another category and they should cease to exist.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Every team that has more CLs than has a legitimate claim (except Inter).
Unfortunately, I agree. Even AC MIlan. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Why do u hate United? I understand the hate for Inter, they are in a whole another category and they should cease to exist.
I get the hate for United. I don't, however, get the hate for PSG.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Nah, some football fans really don't value getting a league title enough. When you get 36 of those in a top 3 league then that speaks volume about the club. I prefer comparing clubs based on the number of trophies in the top 4 league because in the end, a trophy is a trophy and the difficulty of getting one in the best of leagues is relatively the same. The league test consistency, cup competitions test the peak of a team.

We have 68 trophies and United have 61 (Bayern has 64). Only Madrid (89) and Barca (88) have more.
We got 70 trophies if you count all won, although I don't consider the national Super Cup and Ligapokal as serious ones. I could well imagine Real and Barca having that many though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich#Honours

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Unfortunatly league titles are valued a lot less since the early 90s... and it's fair, becuse winning CL is indeed harder.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Unfortunatly league titles are valued a lot less since the early 90s... and it's fair, becuse winning CL is indeed harder.
So who's the biggest clubs? I noticed many seems to think it's Barcelona or Real, although it's Real by a margin down to the next imo. Some also say it's United as they're apparently the most supported/known club.

I guess it will be up to the individual to judge and there for it always gets biased.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There are many athletes who have been under tremendous pressure and have had very difficult careers, even if they earned lots of money. I guess you can feel sorry for those people.

But an athlete like Gigi? Dude earned enormous amounts of money whilst being an undisputed starter for a top club winning almost everything there is to win. The last thing anyone should do is feel sorry for him. He has accomplished everything he wanted to accomplish and got paid very well to do so.
That's the thing, he hasn't accomplished everything despite coming very close. That's why people feel for him.
But he will be fine of course, I'm sure if you ask CR or Maldini they both would pick a WC title over all 5 of their CLs on the spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)