German Music? (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stephan said:
what music style? rock or disco or what?

André Tanneberger (atb)
Rammstein
scooter
ATB is a legend!! I loved this guy when I was 11 years old and I still remember buying the "Beach Vibes" tape down at the music store downtown. I always listen to his tracks and they never get boring.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Geof said:
Oh, I'm planning to drink beer and eat Würste as well! :D
hehe "Würste"!! nice! when will you arrive in Berlin?? you can try public viewing of wc-games just in front of the "brandenburgertor"!:agree:
There you can get alot of "Würste" and there is also "eins zwei Polizei":p

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Tino said:
    hehe "Würste"!! nice! when will you arrive in Berlin?? you can try public viewing of wc-games just in front of the "brandenburgertor"!:agree:
    the Uni starts in October, but I'll go there in August for 2-3 weeks to learn German, and find a place to stay (Wohngemeinschaft).
    World cup will be over, but yeah. It seems it won't be too hard to have fun, even without a WC :pint:

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    swag said:
    What, no Nina and her "99 Luftballoons" and Kraftwerk's "Autobahn"? ;)
    Erik mentioned 99 Luftballons.:p and it's Nena, not Nina :disagree:

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    When you say German music, my first association is Strauss, Wagner, Ramstein and Nena (99 luftbaloon). Whatch out there, you can become Herta fan!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Someone has to know the name of that song that's always played right after every single match! Just as the match ends, it's the first song played in the stadium, the player's are still shaking hands as it's playing.

:confused:

OP
    Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    yeah the "Say hey for the champions" or summat? The melody sounds like "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Tino said:

plus the world cup trophey is on display less than 500 yards away, and while i was there i ran into a girl with a golden ball. it's awesome.

i took pictures next to the polizei, just because of the song :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Geof said:
    yeah the "Say hey for the champions" or summat? The melody sounds like "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys...
    That's it!! that's the tune, but the one by Pet Shop Boys is techno, while the other isn't and sounds like an oldie. I couldn't find anything for "say hey for the champions" on google. :confused:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Well I would recommend Kraftwerk from German music. The rest apart from a few is a bit shit, most germans just listen to foreign music.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    plus the world cup trophey is on display less than 500 yards away, and while i was there i ran into a girl with a golden ball. it's awesome.

i took pictures next to the polizei, just because of the song :D
    just because of the song....:D :disagree:

public viewing is the new hobby of germans and also patriotisim!:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)