[GER] Bundesliga 2015/2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I think about something else too. Perhaps it actually was a good decision to bring Lewandowski later on. This way Pep catches WB off guard.
Clearly when someone makes 5 goals and you win 5-1, it has been a good decision, a winning coach is always right...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Who was it that was always saying that Lewa is not world class, nothing special, lolwandowski and things like that?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That yesterday was the most fucked up shit I've seen in my life. I started laughing after the 4th goal. :D
Same here, I was on the phone with my friend and we spoke for like 10min, Lewa banged 5 goals while I was on the phone and we were laughing hard when he scored the 4th and 5th. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, abysmal defending, the second goal in particular. The 5th goal was a great strike, but Naldo only has to head the ball rather than look like a lunatic.

Some nice counter attacking play though, Vidal made two nice passes.

Mario_PL

Feb 3, 2010
Lewy was sub because he suffered a minor ankle injury in CL game vs Olympiakos. He didn't play in game vs Darmstad in weekend.
I think it's the reason why he was benched yesterday

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juventino[RUS];5103185 said:
pep memes
First time in my life that I found Pep likable. His reactions seemed real and from the heart. Usually I wanna vomit when I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)