[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (14 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
maybe simeone but bare in mind bayern are a club that are expected to win the league and seriously compete in the champions league, simeone has yet to achieve either, klopp on the other hand would be an interesting option but unless he left dortmund i couldn't see him joining bayern.

Any how this is all hypothetical i honestly can't see bayern wanting to sack guardiola any time soon

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
maybe simeone but bare in mind bayern are a club that are expected to win the league and seriously compete in the champions league, simeone has yet to achieve either, klopp on the other hand would be an interesting option but unless he left dortmund i couldn't see him joining bayern.

Any how this is all hypothetical i honestly can't see bayern wanting to sack guardiola any time soon
this is the issue here. Hoeness said after they got him that Bayern signed a coach everyone else wanted and that shows their power in European football. that shows how bad they wanted him and how bad they would want to not lose him.

i was rooting for Thomas Tuchel to replace Heynkess. someone from Germany could write a few things about him but i heard hes the top young coach in Germany (called the new Klopp :D) and is using a grerat playing style (similar to Bayern last season but with weaker players ofcourse)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am watching it but not very focused.. I left the room to make food for a while.

Bayern playing pep-style...Dortmund scored from a throw in... Bayern look toothless but it only takes one mistake from the dortmund defense for Bayern to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)