[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (29 Viewers)

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Yeah i know, Mazinho was playing for Lecce at the time. His father is from my generation of players, i knew him well. Both his parents are Brazilian and so is he brother. :)

Racially (If there's such a thing) he's Brazilian, he grew up in both Brazil and Spain but spent more time in the latter. So culturally he's more Spanish, i guess. Even though i think there's nothing Italian in him... He could've played for any of the 3 nations, him and Rodrigo (their Cousin who plays for Benfica who's also Brazilian) chose Spain. His brother chose Brazil though. We got the least talented one it seems. :sad:
Rafinha has actually been one of the best midfielders in La Liga this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
[h=1]'Bayern will be unwatchable like Barcelona' - Beckenbauer

The former west Germany captain and coach has slammed the Bavarians' passing game, urging them to go for the jugular more often in matches
[/h] Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer has slammed coach Pep Guardiola's tactics, saying the team will end up becoming "unwatchable like Bacelona."

The Bavarians remain unbeaten in the Bundesliga under the Spaniard and have a place in the last eight of the Champions League and the semi-final of the DFB-Pokal to look forward to.

However, the former West Germany international believes their style of play has gone backwards since the former Barca coach took over.

"In the end, we'll be unwatchable like Barca. They'll be passing it backwards on the goal-line," he told Sky.

"[My vision] is different. If I have the chance to shoot from distance, especially in front of a crowded defence, I'd take it. It's the most efficient way."

Meanwhile, Beckenbauer also claimed that the outlook looks bleak for Bayern president Uli Hoeness, who is currently in court in a tax evasion case.

"At the moment, it's not looking quite as good for Uli, but I haven't seen his defence yet. The prosecution have made their case, now the defence has to clarify these points.

"I wish him all the happiness."

Hoeness and Beckenbauer were team-mates at both international and club level, winning the 1974 World Cup and three straight European Cups together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)