[GER] Bundesliga 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Steve Marlet was very close to score the first goal in the Allianz Arena, but hit the side post and jumped out!!

I think the first goal is ours... :)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Oh my good!!!
What a Show from Rafael van der Vaart, 2 goals, one assist!!

This mann is unbelievable, I think at this point of the season one of the best OM in the world!

Best Bayern Hunter: HSV!!

Forza Juve

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
HSV is having a run. Van der Vaart is on top, awesome. Thomas Doll is making a good job. Hope that they are able to hold this strong performances.
I don't want to have a boring Bundesliga, Werder is in my opinion not playing at the same level as Bayern & HSV. Going to be thrilling next rounds :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bigjesus ] ++
HSV is having a run. Van der Vaart is on top, awesome. Thomas Doll is making a good job. Hope that they are able to hold this strong performances.
I don't want to have a boring Bundesliga, Werder is in my opinion not playing at the same level as Bayern & HSV. Going to be thrilling next rounds :)
HSV is really having a run and I am very surprised to see Van der Vaart playing that good. Seems like he really likes the club and the Bundesliga and he can life with the attention that has turned to him. If they continue to keep up the good work, they could become a yearly favourite for the Bundesliga. Something this Liga has missed, as only Bayern were really consistent, and the others just had on good year or two.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
@A_LAcki

Maybe you remember we were debating about that transfer. I told you I can't understand van der Vaart and you respond what the heck is he doing at Ajax.

You were right :)

But to speculate about that HSV will going to be a constant competitor is a bit too early to tell. Time will tell :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
For sure, but buys like Van der Vaart and the other young Netherlands dude (can't remember his name) paid off and show great football. Also young players like Trochowski suddenly show their potential. If they don't sell their stars to Bayern in at least 2 years or become broke, like the last real threats for Munich, they will become big again. Would be fine with me, as I admire their stadium and their great fans.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
For sure, but buys like Van der Vaart and the other young Netherlands dude (can't remember his name) paid off and show great football. Also young players like Trochowski suddenly show their potential. If they don't sell their stars to Bayern in at least 2 years or become broke, like the last real threats for Munich, they will become big again. Would be fine with me, as I admire their stadium and their great fans.
Trochowski played for bayern, we sold him to HSV, he's a chump.

I think they can be great, I would have rather gotten Van Buyten than Ismael this just past transfer season.

I think with Barbarez having a great season, mostly from having good service from Van der Vaart, HSV can have a great run at Bayern for the title.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Trochowski played for bayern, we sold him to HSV, he's a chump.

I think they can be great, I would have rather gotten Van Buyten than Ismael this just past transfer season.

I think with Barbarez having a great season, mostly from having good service from Van der Vaart, HSV can have a great run at Bayern for the title.
Well, Trochowski ruined your Bayern Lederhosen in the 2-0 triumph. Wouldn't say that he is a chump. Also, it won't really depend on Barbarez, as I see him more as a midfielder. His best striking ages are over. Van der Vaart scores too much right now, and if he stops one day, HSV will need a top class striker, something they lack. But for now, they are fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)