George Dubya Bush Poser + some ads (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whoah, not sure what Georgie Boy is doing with those domesticated animals there, but then it's little different from what he's doing with the world.

I still don't get Ford's idea of the evil twin campaign for selling cars. Maybe, like David Hasselhoff, they're a big hit in Germany??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Speaking of the cat, it's made a sort of word-of-mouth news here in the U.S. already.

You gotta love this country. You behead several adults and riddle their decapitated bodies with bullets, and that will show on primetime television (if not a childrens' program) without even so much as a mention. But harm a hair on a cat or dog, and people will be down the networks' throats and setting fire to their studios.

Then again, you can also replace "harming a hair on a cat or dog" with "showing Janet Jackson's nipple for 1/16th of a second"...

Man, the priorities around here... I don't freaking get it. :confused:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    And at a time when people from all over the world are being taken hostage in Iraq and executed, David Beckham's sex scandal makes the front page :rolleyes::groan:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    And at a time when people from all over the world are being taken hostage in Iraq and executed, David Beckham's sex scandal makes the front page :rolleyes::groan:
    media :groan:

and stupid firewall, doesnt let me do the gorge bush thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)