General TV (115 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still waiting for Gomorrah season 4 to arrive on HBO...

- - - Updated - - -

Which netflix docuseries do u recommend?
Wild wild country, making a murderer, tiger king, murder mountain, devil next door, wormwood, killer ratings, I am a killer, Cuba Libre, Bobby Kennedy, The confession killer, The family, Nightstalker were all interesting.

Though its not a Netflix original, I also really enjoyed Ken Burns the Vietnam War which is a docuseries on Netflix

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sucks that they would end it with a movie instead of a season. But if they lack material then I am all for a proper closure.
It wasn't cancelled due to lack of material it was due to an issue with the production company. Apparently the writer had known the ending for a long time time and was furious that it was cancelled. He said he could of wrapped it up years ago if he wanted to but he was pushed for more seasons so kept the ending in his back pocket.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Agree re the Netflix docuseries. Currently watching the series on the Cecil Hotel and that shit is crazy as fuck.
I think it was great but I wish they'd make another series that's more focused on the hotel itself. Like an in depth look at all of the crazy stories that happened there.

This one did touch on the other cases a bit but it was mainly about Elisa Lam's.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Wild wild country, making a murderer, tiger king, murder mountain, devil next door, wormwood, killer ratings, I am a killer, Cuba Libre, Bobby Kennedy, The confession killer, The family, Nightstalker were all interesting.

Though its not a Netflix original, I also really enjoyed Ken Burns the Vietnam War which is a docuseries on Netflix
Surprised you didn't mention Dirty Money.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Agree re the Netflix docuseries. Currently watching the series on the Cecil Hotel and that shit is crazy as fuck.
The Cecil Hotel one was very entertaining. Great build up, nice photography, etc.

On another note: I'll admit I absolutely love Stranger Things. That first season was brilliantly done. Second & third were quite good as well imo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

That aired long ago on our HBO

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Stranger Cringes was only good in season 1, the rest, no comments.

Currently starting Vikings. Its just the second episode but it looks quality already[/QUOTE]

It's good at the beginning, even great I would say, but then it turns into soap opera/telenovela trash. I still want to finish it, but I can't find the will to do it.

Even before his death it became shitty...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The Cecil Hotel one was very entertaining. Great build up, nice photography, etc.

On another note: I'll admit I absolutely love Stranger Things. That first season was brilliantly done. Second & third were quite good as well imo.
Seriously, you liked the big, bad Russians, the generic monster and the cringe dialogue of Season 3?
This show is a copycat of so many bad Hollywood cliches, it is laughable.
Season 3 was really unimaginative. While I was watching it, I had the feeling of watching so many bad Hollywood movies bundled into one. It had the antagonists in the face of a foreign country operatives; a generic monster, which can be killed only by cutting the connection with its creator/mothership/main brain; hundreds of monsters, which all die by - yes, you guessed it - cutting the connection with the creator/mothership/main brain;opening of the irreversibly sealed portal/vagina to another universe for the third time; the guest appearance of an LGBT representative; countless bare knuckles fight scenes; one of the main protagonist presumably died, but no doubt will be resurrected in the next season.
Let me guess what will happen the next season:
1. The vagina portal will be reopened.
2. Someone will be resurrected or returned as a ghost.
3.They will go into the other universe to finish the monster once and for all.
4.The parallel universe was actually a Nazi America and the biggest monster is actually Hitler himself.
5.More of the annoying characters will be introduced.
6.No tits, but the indiscriminate and gruesome killing of people will continue.Must keep it PG rated.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Seriously, you liked the big, bad Russians, the generic monster and the cringe dialogue of Season 3?
Yes. I even think season 3 was (slightly) better than the 2nd one.

This show is a copycat of so many bad Hollywood cliches, it is laughable.
And this is a big reason why. It's a tongue in cheek "rip-off" of the 80's (in general, not just movies). If the Russians being the bad guys bothers you, then I think you're somewhat missing the point.
I also happen to think that there's a really enjoyable chemistry between the cast.

Season 3 was really unimaginative. While I was watching it, I had the feeling of watching so many bad Hollywood movies bundled into one. It had the antagonists in the face of a foreign country operatives; a generic monster, which can be killed only by cutting the connection with its creator/mothership/main brain; hundreds of monsters, which all die by - yes, you guessed it - cutting the connection with the creator/mothership/main brain;opening of the irreversibly sealed portal/vagina to another universe for the third time; the guest appearance of an LGBT representative; countless bare knuckles fight scenes; one of the main protagonist presumably died, but no doubt will be resurrected in the next season.
Let me guess what will happen the next season:
1. The vagina portal will be reopened.
2. Someone will be resurrected or returned as a ghost.
3.They will go into the other universe to finish the monster once and for all.
4.The parallel universe was actually a Nazi America and the biggest monster is actually Hitler himself.
5.More of the annoying characters will be introduced.
6.No tits, but the indiscriminate and gruesome killing of people will continue.Must keep it PG rated.
Wait, so you spent 10 hours watching something you disliked with a passion. That's, euhm, odd. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)