General TV (14 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
meh not studio likes taking bold risks tho. why do you think every movie is a remake, band biography or superhero trash these days
But then you see something like Twin Peaks season 3 which amped up the absurd and surreal aspects to the max and was still a smashing success ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Money. But HBO just released a movie.
I thought it was a mix of money and creative differences between HBO and the director on how to finish the show?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But then you see something like Twin Peaks season 3 which amped up the absurd and surreal aspects to the max and was still a smashing success ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was a mix of money and creative differences between HBO and the director on how to finish the show?
Yeah, everyone got expensive and HBO didn’t want to pay for the directors vision.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

So convince me why should I watch a show that is not finished.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Post Ironic look at all these cocksuckers questioning Deadwood. :disagree:
I am not questioning, I haven't watched it because I don't want to be left hanging. Can you give me a reason to watch it knowing there will be no end to the show?

By the way talking about brilliant shows, who has seen The Leftovers?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am not questioning, I haven't watched it because I don't want to be left hanging. Can you give me a reason to watch it knowing there will be no end to the show?

By the way talking about brilliant shows, who has seen The Leftovers?
Apologies, if I didn't explain better above.

They just released a film last week, that's been 13 years in the making, to end the show. The vast majority of the cast returning. I thought the film was fantastic, and it's getting pretty universal acclaim from critics.

So now you have the 3 seasons plus the ~2 hour film to bring things to a close. I highly recommend it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Black mirror was such a let down.

Finished the first season of The Wire and it sucked. Will stick with it due to the fact everyone loves it.

I watched deadwood without knowing it was cancelled. I remember watching enter thinking Jesus if this is the last season they would really need to speed up the story especially in the last episode I was like eh hello when is things going to start happening. Still one of my favourite shows regardless.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I only watched Striking Vipers and I was grossed the fuck out. It was messed up
would of been even more messed if is the kid had of went on the game while his dad was sleeping and got fucked my the other side. That would of been been a orope rblacl mirror episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)