General TV (22 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Does someone have a good show to suggest?
I was on Netflix&Flu last week and browsed through half a dozen of trash shows, but three were really good

1. Medici: Masters of Florence
Italian show with Richard Madden and Dustin Hoffmann. Really nice period drama to look at and follow, sometimes silly and cliche but still better show than GoT

2. Kingdom
Korean show and rich man's TWD in a sense that it has great production value and plays in an actually interesting setting

3. Norsemen
Norwegian mockery of viking shows, monthy python style. Shtick wears off by Season 2 but still good watch.

Also Ted Bundy documentary was really good

- - - Updated - - -

Its a must see historical period piece, if you mean Medici: Masters of florence, with Richard Madden (aka robb stark) and Dustin Hoffman in season 1. I'm waiting for season 2, apparently Sean Bean will have the lead role then.
It's already out and I'm a bit reluctant to watch it. Plays 20 years after the events of S1 and nobody except old Piero is in it from the S1 characters. Sean Bean plays some de Pazzi descendant. Production value looks really meh as well. Watch it and tell me

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was on Netflix&Flu last week and browsed through half a dozen of trash shows, but three were really good

Italian show with Richard Madden and Dustin Hoffmann. Really nice period drama to look at and follow, sometimes silly and cliche but still better show than GoT

2. Kingdom
Korean show and rich man's TWD in a sense that it has great production value and plays in an actually interesting setting

3. Norsemen
Norwegian mockery of viking shows, monthy python style. Shtick wears off by Season 2 but still good watch.

Also Ted Bundy documentary was really good

- - - Updated - - -

It's already out and I'm a bit reluctant to watch it. Plays 20 years after the events of S1 and nobody except old Piero is in it from the S1 characters. Sean Bean plays some de Pazzi descendant. Production value looks really meh as well. Watch it and tell me
Will watch it if you tell me where it's out? Searched last week and couldn't find it, even if it came out in Italy a month ago. Season 1 was like that, out in Italy but it took a while to sell the broadcasting rights internationally.

P.S I couldn't stand that norsemen parody lol. I rather tell people to watch last kingdom instead.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Will watch it if you tell me where it's out? Searched last week and couldn't find it, even if it came out in Italy a month ago. Season 1 was like that, out in Italy but it took a while to sell the broadcasting rights internationally.

P.S I couldn't stand that norsemen parody lol. I rather tell people to watch last kingdom instead.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Norsemen nails what painfully annoys me in both Vikings in TLK: 21st century patterns of thinking, dialogue and self-reflection planted into 9th century set show

Medici is on Sky and warez

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I couldn't get past 15 minutes of true detective, that black character is not only unbelievable but his overacting is unbearable, and i could already tell they are trying to go for the season one formula but pretty sure they failed at that.
NO way! It is really great, I am loving every minute of it and it is getting better episode after episode.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

2. Kingdom
Really enjoyed this one. The period setting was great.

I can't stand TWD. Shit is terrible.

I'll check out Medici: Masters of Florence some time. Looks interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a strange one to reboot:

:shifty:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The sinner both seasons were pretty good

I finally got around to watching stranger things which I enjoyed

You was good

Haunting of Hill house i thought was fantastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)