General TV (31 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's more about humans self destructing ways than technology
Brooker is a hack

OI MATE

WOT IF KOMPUTAHS COULD RECORD YA MEMORIES!!!!!!
WOT IF YA KILLED BY ROBOT BEEES!!!!!!!
WOT IF EMOJIS R SENTIENT!!!!!!!
WOT IF YA KILLED BY ROBOT BEEE DOGS!!!
WOT IF YA TRANSHFERR YA CONSHIOSHNESS INTO SOME FELLA HEAD !!!!!!
WHAT IF YA KOMPUTAH WAS HACKED AND YER MUM SEE YA FAP!!!!!!
WHAT IF YA DIED IN A VIDYA GAEM BUT FOR REALL!!!!!

:lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Brooker is a hack

OI MATE

WOT IF KOMPUTAHS COULD RECORD YA MEMORIES!!!!!!
WOT IF YA KILLED BY ROBOT BEEES!!!!!!!
WOT IF EMOJIS R SENTIENT!!!!!!!
WOT IF YA KILLED BY ROBOT BEEE DOGS!!!
WOT IF YA TRANSHFERR YA CONSHIOSHNESS INTO SOME FELLA HEAD !!!!!!
WHAT IF YA KOMPUTAH WAS HACKED AND YER MUM SEE YA FAP!!!!!!
WHAT IF YA DIED IN A VIDYA GAEM BUT FOR REALL!!!!!

:lol:
I like how you hate most popular shows :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
SHALOM ARTHUR SHALOM
YES :lol: Ths one too, turnt involuntarily funny and a bit cringey with the entire Italian Mafia plot in S4 but I enjoy it plenty because of the Brummie memes. Tom Hardy of course was a gem. Another two ongoing shows I kinda like are Frontier and Taboo, these aren't talked about much in here, also they aren't anything special by any stretch of the imagination but I love the setting of each and the cast is good

And what's on my radar right now is the show Yellowstone bcs Taylor Sheridan is writing and directing it and I love his works

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My fav ongoing shows atm are Better Call Saul, Fargo and Dark. Feel free to take revenge if you must :baus:
No I like Fargo and especially Better Call Saul.:tup:

I also recommend Syfy channel's Happy. Nobody here seems to watch it but that is one of the best new shows of 2018. I believe it is on Netflix now too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
S3 any good? Stopped watching after S2 when Thomas Jane's character died. Also I heard that in S3 the annoying government senator lady is getting more screentime so I said fuck it
it's quite good. It gets more complicated and larger conflict in season 3 between all 3 factions. And without spoiling, I can tell you Thomas Jane is back for season 3 in a different way.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

If this lives up to the comic books, it should be one of the best TV shows to watch.

And dat Karl Urban playing Butcher :tuttosport:.
:tup:

It's seems like TV land likes Garth Ennis writing, they done his Preacher, his Punisher (Netflix show is basically copy of his Max Punisher series), and his insane The Boys parody.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
just started watching Babylon Berlin @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic

A Weimarer Republik related series was long overdue :tuttosport:

Very interesting period in time imo, a precise study in degeneracy before the country reaches its cultural peak in the mid-late 30s

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
just started watching Babylon Berlin @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic

A Weimarer Republik related series was long overdue :tuttosport:

Very interesting period in time imo, a precise study in degeneracy before the country reaches its cultural peak in the mid-late 30s
It's good but I don't know if it will be what you expect it to be. There are some memorable scenes especially in the first season though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)