General TV (15 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Netflix really isn't expensive for what you get, i wouldn't wanna hustle around with downloading anymore.
Yes, netflix is a step into the right direction from behemoths like SKY. However after my Probemonat and another paid Monat I found multiple issues:

- regional descrepancies --> despite paying as much as americans do I have significantly fewer shows to choose from
- netflix is slimming down their library and moving towards hosting mostly originals
- seasons arrive late --> Rick&Morty S3 has been around for a while but it hasn't come to my netflix yet. It is on serienjunkies. org, tho
- very few recent movies in their library

The conclusion I made for myself is to trigger the amazon prime video Probemonat for now and see how it goes. From what I've heard Prime has more movies to choose from which caters to my needs more, consider many of my shows aren't on netflix to begin with

I was a long term Lovefilm customer btw but they are shutting down :cry: So oldschool that shit, get physical Bluray copy into the mail, watch it, send it back. Imma dinosaur and they're about to get extinct

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yes, netflix is a step into the right direction from behemoths like SKY. However after my Probemonat and another paid Monat I found multiple issues:

- regional descrepancies --> despite paying as much as americans do I have significantly fewer shows to choose from
That really sucks, yeah. But it won't change unless they find a way to unify the copyright and licensing system throughout the European Union.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember doing Jackie Chan VHS marathons over weekends FFS, most cliche 90s thing
they are way better than their reputation tho
I'll smack any bitch that even insinuates a negative thought about Jackie. He's pure entertainment awesomeness packaged well. Over dozens of movies watched and never bored (except occasional awkward Hollywood movie besides rush hour ones).

Btw, do you know he is making Rush hour 4 for next year. Good times, still at it in grandpa years.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)