General TV (14 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im on episode 5 of American Gods cam someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on and what this show is about i want to like it but im so confused

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
And if you say finished you mean you watched 9 seasons of that :inter: show?
Why? Himym give me a good laugh at the time i most needed..

They are failing trying to replace Ragnar with Ivar
They can't replace Ragnar, he's too charismatic to be replaced with other character imo, not even bjorn or someone else

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Im on episode 5 of American Gods cam someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on and what this show is about i want to like it but im so confused

Dont worry, its very confusing on purpose, its very abstract and ethereal type of storytelling, fitting since its entirely about myths and its rich history in different cultures.

Bits of this may be slight spoiler for latter episodes (few of the characters she explains), but most of it she explains the essence of the characters, hence the series as well (I even got to know shit I had no idea about, and I read the book, for example his prison mate in beginning is apparently Loki?).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
interesting

I kinda wanna watch a show about Vikings since the actual Vikings from History Channel have grown shit

Now in the middle of Stranger Things, gonna watch Last Kingdom right after
Even better: in a few years all the bodies will surface in Greenland.

Gods are real and they're preparing for a popularity content.
So, like Instagram?

Crossfit is not training. That's a philosophy of life.
Crossfit in public. Crossdress in private.

Can't wait for this

[video=facebook;10155570364723851]https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/10155570364723851/[/video]
And people wonder why I make fun of Netflix. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)