General TV (95 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So would it be possible to install Plex on a computer with that plug-in and run it via my mobile phone to stream it on TV via Chromecast? Or does that plug-in have to be installed on the mobile phone?
Plugin on the computer, Plex app on the phone. The Plex app alone makes the $35 for the Chromecast worth it. Plex and Cards Against Humanity :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icemaη;4828510 said:
Plugin on the computer, Plex app on the phone. The Plex app alone makes the $35 for the Chromecast worth it. Plex and Cards Against Humanity :D
I got everything working except for the plugin

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I got everything working except for the plugin
I wasn't able to make the plugin work either. I didn't have much time to play around with it, but my guess is that the code is outdated and doesn't work with newer versions of plex. I'll probably give it another shot during the weekend. What OS are you running on you computer these days?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icemaη;4828748 said:
I wasn't able to make the plugin work either. I didn't have much time to play around with it, but my guess is that the code is outdated and doesn't work with newer versions of plex. I'll probably give it another shot during the weekend. What OS are you running on you computer these days?
The lazy ass OS LinuxMint

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@radekas i just realized somehting.

you know how the good guys are keeping the meta humans locked up in star labs? well......who authorized such a thing? because i doubt they got government authority to keep them there.

which means technically they are kidnapping people

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
@radekas i just realized somehting.

you know how the good guys are keeping the meta humans locked up in star labs? well......who authorized such a thing? because i doubt they got government authority to keep them there.

which means technically they are kidnapping people
It's even better. They captured and kept Pied Piper who isn't even a meta-human :lol:. There is also nowhere to shit or piss inside the cells :shifty:.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good thing I didnt outright say it then hehe. Watch it, you will be suprised, hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

About dividng their big forces to two different shores, it wasnt like they were great tactical in those darker ages, but they clearly did it to stop the vikings from landing on the other beach if they all camped on a single one. Though yeah its kinda dumb to be super suprised that the vikings would attack the smaller army, even if they are foes they never faced before and hence are unprepared for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)