General TV (86 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I think that is just a mass collection of channels. I got it to work by using the GitHub download and renaming the unzipped folder to a .bundle without the -master.
Well, I got it to show, the unsupported app that is. Should work for SS Plex i hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. It's on, baby. I had my folders hidden and was moving it to it's main folder instead of user/library/....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watch later seems to try to download it. I haven't successfully tried that yet. But the option to choose from multiple streaming sources sometimes helps.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I've been a PLEX user for over 5 years. (I've yet to check out Kodi.) And as long as Netflix existed, I've despised them. First for their lame offerings. But still for being the same dicks as the traditional media companies and aggregators, just a different network.

So when I was late to discover the SS-PLEX channel for PLEX (just this weekend :sergio:), I was like, "Holy crap!" Die, Netflix, die!
I've been using auto download torrent + Plex + Chromecast for a year or so. I need to check this out. Only question is do I get up from bed right now or do I set it up in the morning? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A plugin to the PLEX media server that roughly aggregates thousands of streams for movies and TV shows for play through PLEX or a device/TV that can connect to a PLEX server

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
icemaη;4828460 said:
How do you connect Plex to your TV @swag?
Multiple ways. I have a 2-year-old LG HDTV, and it can connect to the servers and play direct. But you need to use the LG Smart TV app to access PLEX channels and not just files that you have. I mostly connect the former way.

A third is to just direct cable up with an HDMI to my old laptop that's running as a PLEX server.

You have a new setup, so I imagine your smart TV is hooked up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A plugin to the PLEX media server that roughly aggregates thousands of streams for movies and TV shows for play through PLEX or a device/TV that can connect to a PLEX server
So would it be possible to install Plex on a computer with that plug-in and run it via my mobile phone to stream it on TV via Chromecast? Or does that plug-in have to be installed on the mobile phone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)