General News & Politics (58 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Honestly western european countries shlould be radical against immigrants refusing to assimilate.

Assimilate or GTFO should be a strict policy.
I agree but that should also apply to immigrants like this guy. Him raving about immigrants and the replacement of white european culture should not make us forget that he's a North African uncle tom. I mean i guess its working for him, since he's becoming popular with the right wing. But his ancestors not that long ago, probably fought against Napoleon and Gaulle who he cannot stop glorifying.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I mean actually looking at individual cases is the way to go, thats the whole point. What i was trying to do was play identity politics the way he does. He generalizes over whole populations, and warns about the replacement of native White European Christians. A group he does not belong to.
There are lots of reasons your neighborhood and community can go to crap.

Investors from hedge funds can buy up all the rental properties and rent them out to drug tourists and people wanting to have overseas criminal parties -- resulting in neighborhoods eroding of living space,, jobs, businesses, and a tax bases for locals and replacing them with an economy that rewards douchy tourist scum.

An upstream damn can break in a record flood and wipe out your neighbors and your neighborhood. Resulting in a federal aid recovery plan to rebuild, reuse, and repatriate with different people than once lived there... from within the same nation.

Tech startups could move in and eradicate your local for a SoulCycle and $6 coffee shop, squeezing out you and your neighbors in higher property taxes as rich people displace locals and expect (and can pay more for) schools and city infrastructure and electrical vehicle parking and recharging stations.

None of that requires foreign people who speak funny to absolutely turn your neighborhood tits-up.

So to focus only on foreigners as sources of this disruption suggests only one thing: a highly selective idea of what kind of neighborhood disruption is undesirable, which giving a free pass for all the other destroying factors. That's just crazy racist stuff at that point. Dude needs therapy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There are lots of reasons your neighborhood and community can go to crap.

Investors from hedge funds can buy up all the rental properties and rent them out to drug tourists and people wanting to have overseas criminal parties -- resulting in neighborhoods eroding of living space,, jobs, businesses, and a tax bases for locals and replacing them with an economy that rewards douchy tourist scum.

An upstream damn can break in a record flood and wipe out your neighbors and your neighborhood. Resulting in a federal aid recovery plan to rebuild, reuse, and repatriate with different people than once lived there... from within the same nation.

Tech startups could move in and eradicate your local for a SoulCycle and $6 coffee shop, squeezing out you and your neighbors in higher property taxes as rich people displace locals and expect (and can pay more for) schools and city infrastructure and electrical vehicle parking and recharging stations.

None of that requires foreign people who speak funny to absolutely turn your neighborhood tits-up.

So to focus only on foreigners as sources of this disruption suggests only one thing: a highly selective idea of what kind of neighborhood disruption is undesirable, which giving a free pass for all the other destroying factors. That's just crazy racist stuff at that point. Dude needs therapy.
Live in a in a muslim-enriched european city/neighborhood first, have an opinion later. Until then, it's pointless to converse because your toast is the equivalent of telling Vietnam War grunts that they'd more likely to die of swallowing an apple-sized diamond. That's some advanced Palo Alto fantasy world delusion *lalalala* I can't hear anything *lalala*

Btw @lgorTudor

Merz CDU-Vorsitzender :baus:

This would have been the perfect time to give a chance to new faces and rejuvenate the party, yet here they are electing that old moron.

Hopeless.
:baus:
I wanted
der-27-jaehrige-bundestagsabgeordnete-philipp-amthor-galt-als-nachwuchshoffnung-der-cdu-.jpg

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Live in a in a muslim-enriched european city/neighborhood first, have an opinion later. Until then, it's pointless to converse because your toast is the equivalent of telling Vietnam War grunts that they'd more likely to die of swallowing an apple-sized diamond. That's some advanced Palo Alto fantasy world delusion *lalalala* I can't hear anything *lalala*

I wanted
der-27-jaehrige-bundestagsabgeordnete-philipp-amthor-galt-als-nachwuchshoffnung-der-cdu-.jpg
Maybe Germany just needs to do a better job of assimilating them. I propose to start by banning religion, then they can’t practice and need to give it up

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I wanted
We have plenty of Muslim neighborhoods. Hell, the Muslims ran the entire town from 714-1147.

Airbnb does far more destruction to neighborhoods than anything the Muslims in town do.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They need to kick out immigrants like lgor too. :snoop:
Especially because from his posts in Tuz at least he doesn't seem to have assimilated yet. Complains about everything in Germany under the sun, wants to turn Germany into an illiberal state. Makes posts like these (below, this was about Jude Bellingham) which is exactly opposite of the direction Germany has taken the past half century. A lot of his opinions are considered fringe in Western Europe.

I completely agree with X when he says not all cultures are created equal. This is another example of it though. Is this guy really that much more assimilated than the Moroccans in Europe? He appeals to a minority of native White Europeans, but thats it. But from what i can see, he's brought a lot of the negative aspects of an "inferior culture" with him.

Forza Zwayer

kickball monkey angry ooga booga

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Especially because from his posts in Tuz at least he doesn't seem to have assimilated yet. Complains about everything in Germany under the sun, wants to turn Germany into an illiberal state. Makes posts like these (below, this was about Jude Bellingham) which is exactly opposite of the direction Germany has taken the past half century. A lot of his opinions are considered fringe in Western Europe.

I completely agree with X when he says not all cultures are created equal. This is another example of it though. Is this guy really that much more assimilated than the Moroccans in Europe? He appeals to a minority of native White Europeans, but thats it. But from what i can see, he's brought a lot of the negative aspects of an "inferior culture" with him.
the native white European minority that he appeals to funnily enough consider Turks to be cockroaches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)