General Meeting for Juventus Fan Club Malaysia (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
General Meeting For All Serie A Suppoters organized by Juventus Fan Club Malaysia
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venue: California Pizza Kitchen (Suria KLCC)
Date: 20th February 2005
Time: 1400 - 1700

Futsal Friendly with Milan Suppoters Club Malaysia
---------------------------------------------------------------
Venue: Sports Planet (Sunway)
Date: 19th February 2005
Time: 2100 - 2300

Anyone who interested to play for Juventus Fan Club Malaysia please, send me a private message or email to [email protected]

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
this is actually a good idea.. i am not sure i get it right ... but fans to meet on important matches as a general meeting is pretty cool ... the people on juventuz.com are too lazy to get of their hyneez and do it though so .. not a good idea after all !!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
the people on juventuz.com are too lazy to get of their hyneez and do it though so .. not a good idea after all !!

ill go if you pay for my trip:cool:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man I would want to participate in this match! But I'm in Sweden and have no money, so It's not gonna happen... :sad:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
It would be a great idea if Juventuz.com guys could gather for a match....and becuz we are all scattered around the globe..it would be hard to assemble and there would be lots of no show-ups but we could do it in a special event such as an important juve match...for example if we get to the final of the CL we could gather in turkey...etc

what do ya guys think?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
It would be a great idea if Juventuz.com guys could gather for a match....and becuz we are all scattered around the globe..it would be hard to assemble and there would be lots of no show-ups but we could do it in a special event such as an important juve match...for example if we get to the final of the CL we could gather in turkey...etc

what do ya guys think?
:lazy:Alright,tha wasnt nice of you.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
i meant guys as the whole group not males only...and besides what kind of an assembly would it be without the chiciatas:p

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
the only problem with that idea of a special event, is that Juve wont be in the CL final! :D :p
Lemme rephrase....all Juventus fans at Juventuz.com .....THE REST....:p

although a romanista is always welcome if such event ever happens;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
i meant guys as the whole group not males only...and besides what kind of an assembly would it be without the chiciatas:p
well,you guys wont be needing the other gals..i am more than enough!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)