General Meeting for Juventus Fan Club Malaysia (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
uhhhhhhhm uhhhhhm ... decency please men.... by the way i didnt mean everyone at juventuz.com meet at one place.. i meant say inter juvy match comes up .. people from da site whoever can make it .. gather up in their respective countries in a specific place... not yaay lets all take a flight to turkey or china...no1 wuld come

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
lol cl final dream on man ... i was talking maybe ac milans match with us or inter or madrid .. afer madrid knocks us out no more european teams only italy heheh ...
comon man why are so pessimistic?? we can get to the CL final we did it 2 years ago and we have a better line up now....and we got cappello...besides this is not my point...my point is i am willing to fly in if there was a high-profile match for juve and a juventuz.com meeting in the same city...whether that was CL final or semi final or whatever

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
i'd suggest watching us roll you over at the Olimpico!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i cant believe you man ..... u must be reaally bored trying to create an arguement on such a topic.... shuld cannavaro stick his fingers elsewhere in the upcoming match .. koz am sure hes willing and ready... and totti's buttocks are as open as everr... please dont strt with this .. ROLL US OVER :rofl::rofl::rofl::yawn:

May 30, 2004
zambrotta u can drive here and i ll get some of my juve fans and we ll celebrate all together... but are road to the final this time is kind of fecked up madrid then chelsea or barcca .. not the same real or chelsea or barca back then .. i am being pessimistic koz i like being surprised by a win .. not dissapointed by a loss

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i cant believe you man ..... u must be reaally bored trying to create an arguement on such a topic.... shuld cannavaro stick his fingers elsewhere in the upcoming match .. koz am sure hes willing and ready... and totti's buttocks are as open as everr... please dont strt with this .. ROLL US OVER :rofl::rofl::rofl::yawn:
Man?? Nicole?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
zambrotta u can drive here and i ll get some of my juve fans and we ll celebrate all together... but are road to the final this time is kind of fecked up madrid then chelsea or barcca .. not the same real or chelsea or barca back then .. i am being pessimistic koz i like being surprised by a win .. not dissapointed by a loss
I could actually do that iv been willing to go to dubai for some while...and all Juventuz.com members in dubai could come also...kinda like a mini gathering...but i would really love it to have a grand meeting in a CL final...maybe i am just daydreaming...i dont know

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I might come during the next semester for a weekend or something....whats this are u complaining about saudis to a saudi??:p:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)