Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (29 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Loved the Arya scenes.

When drogon got shot it looked like the poor fella was going down.

Bran freaked the living shit out of littlefinger :D. "Chaos is a ladder"

Jon: what do we have 10000 men, less?
Davos: Fewer.
Do not open that spoiler if you haven't seen E04, everybody

Loved that less-fewer bits. Remember when it was Davos who said less and Stannis corrected him?

Arya scenes were okay apart from the sparring with Brienne. Established as the best swordfighter in Westeros, Brienne was throwing the heaviest of strikes Arya's way only to see them blocked by a smug 'got ebin skillz out of nowhere' 40kg girl swirling her toothpick. I get the dodging - because she is small and fast and all that. But blocking and getting close to her with a dagger? Cringeworthy

Bran scenes are enjoyable, probably amongst the best.

Main events: How did Dothraki get to the Reach from Dragonstone? And was the arrow poisoned? I hope the dragon dies

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Do not open that spoiler if you haven't seen E04, everybody

Loved that less-fewer bits. Remember when it was Davos who said less and Stannis corrected him?

Arya scenes were okay apart from the sparring with Brienne. Established as the best swordfighter in Westeros, Brienne was throwing the heaviest of lunges Arya's way only to see them blocked by a smug 'got ebin skillz out of nowhere' 40kg girl swirling her toothpick. I get the dodging - because she is small and fast and all that. But blocking and getting close to her with a dagger? Cringeworthy

Bran scenes are enjoyable, probably amongst the best.

Main events: How did Dothraki get to the Reach from Dragonstone?
EP4 Spoilers

Lol I was wondering the same thing, at minute 25 Tyrion mentions they still have enough ships to sail the Dothraki to the mainland.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm kinda mad she lost a dragon though :depressed

- - - Updated - - -

E4 spoiler
Ep 4 spoiler

I am not rooting for her but I'm pretty sure the dragon is alive and kicking. There is a good chance tho that in Season 8 one dragon will die and turn into a wight zombie dragon. If one died now it would be anticlimatic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ep 4 spoiler

I am not rooting for her but I'm pretty sure the dragon is alive and kicking. There is a good chance tho that in Season 8 one dragon will die and turn into a wight zombie dragon. If one died now it would be anticlimatic
E4 spoiler blah blah

Interesting theory. She still has 2 to go so one could die in season 8. Question: How the hell did she even give birth to the eggs I don't remember? Why can't she have more I honestly don't know the back story to this :D

- - - Updated - - -

EP 4 spoiler

Wtf, what did you see? It looked like a little scratch, I'm sure it's alive
e4 spoiler
Maybe it was the poor resolution but it looked like Drogon had the giant spear in his side? :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
E4 spoiler blah blah

Interesting theory. She still has 2 to go so one could die in season 8. Question: How the hell did she even give birth to the eggs I don't remember? Why can't she have more I honestly don't know the back story to this :D

- - - Updated - - -

e4 spoiler
Maybe it was the poor resolution but it looked like Drogon had the giant spear in his side? :D

ep4 spoiler

It had, but the spear looked tiny compared to Drogon. I doubt it did any serious damage

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
ep4 spoilers

Eggs were a gift on her wedding day.

Drogon is alive, worst case scenario he's injured a bit. Doubt it, it was just showing us and Dany that her dragons are not invincible as she thought. Having a few of these ballistas around will put her dragons in danger.

When I heard his screeches after the shot I genuinely thought the dude was badly injured.

Also, isn't Qyburn like a poison fanatic? Would be interesting to see a combo of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)