Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #223
    Get outta here. Dropping all three german speakers is just racist Manbro will kill ya for that. Seriously though that team lacks some balls.
    I didn't even notice about German speakers. James for bench, Dybala as trequartista, Mandzo to partner Young Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

This for future. Kolo too old.

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #228
    Of course you didn't because those german speakers are hard workers but nobody notices them because they don't have the rabona skills :D
    Khedira is lazy and came for a free title, spent more time with medical team then with teammates. Lich is the man :heart: but we need a new RB, and lich can take a role similar to evra. Mandzo is retiring here along with lich.

- - - Updated - - -

Gots to have it!!!!!

Jun 6, 2015
    If Morata leaves this kid would be the ideal replacement young with loads of potential. We wouldn't need to put too much pressure on him straight away with Dybala, Mandzukic and Zaza all proven goal scorers and he wouldn't need to be even registered so that's one spot saved.

Jun 6, 2015
    Replace Morata with an unproven South American talent? I'm not so sure.
    I don't buy the hype just yet either way.
    Fourth choice at the start behind Dybala, Mandzukic and Zaza. I can live with those three running the things until Jesus finds his feet. Would like Morata to stay of course but I have a feeling that Zidane wants him at Real.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Fourth choice at the start behind Dybala, Mandzukic and Zaza. I can live with those three running the things until Jesus finds his feet. Would like Morata to stay of course but I have a feeling that Zidane wants him at Real.
    But replacing Morata with this guy doesn't bode well for our immediate CL aspirations imo.Need someone of a higher profile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)