Future coach (32 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
that picture is fantastic love it but scary as sh*t though

- - - Updated - - -

Milan are attempting, with some successful initial contacts, to outmaneuver Juventus for Thiago Motta.Ibrahimovic is reportedly convincing his former teammate at PSG, and the vibes are positive. [@tuttosport)
no one knows anything nothing but clickbait.

Last edited:
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,707
    Eeemajin if Cesc Soler gets eyetalian passport and leads como to moderate success

Jj must consider frens

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,709
    Basically Agnelli should've let Pirlo give him a reason to get fired. While Firing Max to hire Sarri and only to re-hire Max has amounted to 4 years of unnecessary bullsh

But who am I to argue with a lEGenD

:agnelli:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    that picture is fantastic love it but scary as sh*t though

- - - Updated - - -

no one knows anything nothing but clickbait.
    I believe that we have been negotiating with motta for months to the point both parties have agreed at least in principle.

Milan are a mess, they don't know which manager they want, 1 minute it's lopetegui, then fans start crying about it so the club suddenly do a u turn and go for someone like conceicao, to me that just screams incompetence from their management's part, they lack belief in what they want. If you truly believe in something or someone, you go with it regardless of what the outside thinks. We on the other hand made Motta a priority because the club believes in him and if I were Motta I'd take that into consideration that Juve seemingly believe in him than milan who are just literally trying their luck with random names.

The same can be said for napoli too

magician

Oct 22, 2022
    Why do some fans not want Motta? Finally someone who is not italian (but somehow he played for Italian NT?), doesn't have any past connection to the club, and has a new idea at playing football.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    zidane signed with utd? that's the first time i've heard about it. and i doubt it.
    It's all of the rumors that medias have been whispering about him, i highly doubt about it cuz they've already lost Champions League spot. But rumours circulating in british media.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do some fans not want Motta? Finally someone who is not italian (but somehow he played for Italian NT?), doesn't have any past connection to the club, and has a new idea at playing football.
    don't know why i feel like that he is another version of pirlo, i think we just want to keep qualifying for the cl and focusing on domestic dominance.

Last edited:
    Jun 27, 2011
    I'm not particularly against signing Motta. But the man is an Interista. And he was one of those players I disliked the most while he was there.
    But since Conte went to Inter. There's something that makes me feel better about us stealing him from under their nose while they're stuck with Inzaghi.

- - - Updated - - -

If Motta goes to Milan should we make an attempt for Gasperini? Discuss
    Gasperini deserves the chance to coach Juventus one day. Done miracles with La Dea. Whether that comes to fruition is another question.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that we have been negotiating with motta for months to the point both parties have agreed at least in principle.

Milan are a mess, they don't know which manager they want, 1 minute it's lopetegui, then fans start crying about it so the club suddenly do a u turn and go for someone like conceicao, to me that just screams incompetence from their management's part, they lack belief in what they want. If you truly believe in something or someone, you go with it regardless of what the outside thinks. We on the other hand made Motta a priority because the club believes in him and if I were Motta I'd take that into consideration that Juve seemingly believe in him than milan who are just literally trying their luck with random names.

The same can be said for napoli too
    This is funny... considering you're the loudest one of all the outsiders.
    I'm happy that you finally agree that if Giuntoli wants to keep Allegri, he should do it. And not listen to the outsiders.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    Gasperini deserves the chance to coach Juventus one day. Done miracles with La Dea. Whether that comes to fruition is another question.
    A juventino too alledgedly. I think he'd fit the juve mould perfectly. He's taken Atalanta from being an average mid-table provincial club to a consistently top 5 level side, despite his team going through several overhauls over the years, losing their best players e.t.c.

I'd give him a chance if Motta doesn’t work out. Probably better him than someone like Conte.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    His former lieutenant , his protégé, the temperamental Ivan Jurić is already at Torino, the city of Torino is not big enough for both of them :numnum:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Conte is overrated I think motta will be a good appointment.

- - - Updated - - -

He won't be going to the red cunts of Manc. Siamak is just thirsting for Wanda, Icunti's wife, so he feels slightly discombobulated.
    she is so hot that whenever i check his posts on instagram my dick rip through my shorts and like her posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 22)