• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn’t Romano make his name essentially just copying Di Marzios tweets
he often stole news from schira too

i love how schira refers to romano as furbizio :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess now there should be a poll asking how much time till the “Motta Out” begins
with this squad? weeks to 2 months. the moment we fail to beat some lecce, retards will turn on him

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The more I read about Motta being linked with Juve the more I get convinced that it is bullshit and that he will go elsewhere. Milan specifically.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
As soon as the media starts reporting “Motta to Juve official” he stars to lose points against relegation teams…that’s what I call “feeling like Juventus” :p

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My main concern (or question) with Motta is how he would plan on utilizing Vlahovic. Because Zirkzee is such a big part of his current system, and Vlahovic’ skillset is completely different. Zirkzee is utilized almost as a 10. That’s not Vlahovic at all.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
My main concern (or question) with Motta is how he would plan on utilizing Vlahovic. Because Zirkzee is such a big part of his current system, and Vlahovic’ skillset is completely different. Zirkzee is utilized almost as a 10. That’s not Vlahovic at all.
Our current squad is completely different to what he has at Bologna in terms of characteristics. Zirkzee and Vlahovic are not like for like at all and we don't have anyone with the same qualities as Ferguson (not in terms of ability but a tactically switched on AM with a good engine who can press/defend but also contribute with goals and assists).

We would either have to buy him suitable players for his system or he needs to adapt it. The tactics he used at Spezia are different from Bologna, so maybe he knows how to adjust depending on what is available. Maybe he would like a striker like Vlahovic at Bologna but adapted to bring the best out of Zirkzee.

If he wanted to play a similar style here he maybe would need to use a no 10 in a similar role to Zirkzee's and play Vlahovic ahead of him.

The change will be dramatic for the squad and the fitness levels required for Motta's Bologna tactics are miles ahead of our coasting for 70 mins. It could be a rough few months while the team get used to it.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
What makes conte era overachieving were combination of good motivational coach and established champions we had. They had superb mentality. A winning mentality we need so bad now.
Whoever the coach next, he must be someone who can bring the best out of players.
The same reason why i'm not againts signing established player with winning history. Too bad Kroos extend his contract with Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)