funny pics (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
There are two basic types of Yoga

Pic 1: it takes years of practice to do this asana.

Pic2: it takes only 8 pegs of whiskey to do the above asana.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
And an oldie, but classic...

(Don't ask me why these aren't embedding in the page, but they are about the German town of "Fucking"...)
It is a village in Austria, they have problems with tourists, because they are stealing signs with name of village :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
its about time u showed up on this thread i knew u would be laughing yr head off. welcome to egypt heheheheheheheheh ( el beat beatek) :D
Do you have another funny pictures to any other people but the Egyptians?

Anyways, It is just hilarious posting some of the negative features in your society.

Keep it on.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

Anyways, It is just hilarious posting some of the negative features in your society.

Keep it on.
arent they true?!?!? there r tonnes of other crazy things that geton my nerves regarding over here.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Just calm down. I know that they're true but I don't know why you are getting nervous, I'm just supporting you.

Go ahead go....:pint:
i am not nervous or anything mate, i just thought it offended u. its ok mate its sad to see all this but thats how things are over here.

do u go to uni or school over here? i've spent 6 years now over here and i can tell u its not as rosey as the entire world thinks it is.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

Keep it on.
Bozi has already done one on the negative features of scots - namely rangers fans in his thread "And you thought that inter fans were all inbreds". :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)