FruityLoops (1 Viewer)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I have it too because I LOVE electro music, and I make really great music, but I dunno how to use Fruity Loops!!!! :confused:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I guess he got too fustrated. I did the first time I used Fruity Loops but after a while it's fun and you can do amazing things with it.

Lac, will check out ur rap colaboration soon.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
It is a program that allows you to produce quite good music. You basically construct a melody from a specific instrument and combine them with other medolies to make a song.

You don't actually need to know how to play an instrument. As a matter of fact you don't even need instruments. It's all there for you, installed in Fruity Loops.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
That will be a tough one to answer. It is not a free program if you want it legitimately but I downloaded the full version from Kaaza (freely of course). It might still be there, don't know for sure though.

You can buy it or preview the demo here:

Fruity Loops Website

When I downloaded FL from Kaaza, the file size was approximately 21mb.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
deej? u still round??

anna read the first page of this thread. look for the manual online, or maybe ill set it up online for you
Can you? Please!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
k

Can you mix 2 songs together with the program? And i dont mean like a dance mix.

I mean like a Q Mix, probably UK only. But basically its like putting Lyrics from someone over the music of Nirvana etc. Pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)