[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (1 Viewer)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't believe some of the posters are so absurd...om fans are one of the most crazy fans in france. of course they'll boo everyone. they were classy and cheered the team for 90 mins, and applauded pogba when he got out. if juve played at home it would be the same treatment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
Most probably you read that one post about Zaza.And it was sarcastic.I was/am against bringing Zaza here especially for 18 mil for the purpose of being a 5-th striker.By the way he played something about 20-25 minutes and barely touched the ball.
Arggh.. Seems like zaza is zaza, is not going to be simone zlatan..

My valuation actually is not that bad for Zaza.
He SHOULD be better than Llorenten and Matri..

Dont know.. Some time i saw him looks like guardiola...

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
Most probably you read that one post about Zaza.And it was sarcastic.I was/am against bringing Zaza here especially for 18 mil for the purpose of being a 5-th striker.By the way he played something about 20-25 minutes and barely touched the ball.
Common zaza..should be better than matri and Llorente, btw how hard it is?

- - - Updated - - -

don't listen to all this trolls man. this kid zaZa is an animal, he was a beast today fights for every ball. on the other hand Khedira wasn't as good as him but still he was very good. and btw his injury won't be anything more than week or two.
I am the one who found the mistery of zaza signing..well he is with us now, just hope at very least he is better than llo and matri..plus bringing a more mature berardi next year

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Common zaza..should be better than matri and Llorente, btw how hard it is?

- - - Updated - - -

I am the one who found the mistery of zaza signing..well he is with us now, just hope at very least he is better than llo and matri..plus bringing a more mature berardi next year
It's not the idea being a little better than Llorente and Matri(if he is better at all).Of course is not hard to be better than them.But you bring players you need not a bad replacement for a bad player.

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
It's not the idea being a little better than Llorente and Matri(if he is better at all).Of course is not hard to be better than them.But you bring players you need not a bad replacement for a bad player.
Thank you for enlightening me that is useless and no point to hope zaza just slightly better than llo or matri..good point.

I have faith that zaza is good enough as 5th striker..physical, movement, determination..well vieri is not that talented yet he is a monster.

zaza>immobile

But, if you said zaza is that bad, hope allegri can turn him to be good. This guy can optimize ballotelli, el sharawy, even boateng..

- - - Updated - - -

I have no family relation with guardiola, why you ask?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thank you for enlightening me that is useless and no point to hope zaza just slightly better than llo or matri..good point.

I have faith that zaza is good enough as 5th striker..physical, movement, determination..well vieri is not that talented yet he is a monster.

zaza>immobile

But, if you said zaza is that bad, hope allegri can turn him to be good. This guy can optimize ballotelli, el sharawy, even boateng..

- - - Updated - - -

I have no family relation with guardiola, why you ask?
Do not leave that faith that Zaza is worth being our 5-th striker.I will always support you in that.I do believe that he is good to be our 5-th striker.Anyway you don't pay 18 mil for a fifth striker unless you are an oil money club.You can't compare Bobo with Zaza.Not at all for million reasons on Bobo's side.

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
For zaza price, i am with religion that the price is 11.5m..even much less than that if combining with money from half berardi..
I assume zaza mercato is something pre-determined scheme for total 11.5M plus some "discount" for berardi.

That is super unatural if marotta purcase zaza for 18M..considering that man purchase mandzukic for 18M..

Haha..yes i am dream zaza can be good as bobo..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For zaza price, i am with religion that the price is 11.5m..even much less than that if combining with money from half berardi..
I assume zaza mercato is something pre-determined scheme for total 11.5M plus some "discount" for berardi.

That is super unatural if marotta purcase zaza for 18M..considering that man purchase mandzukic for 18M..

Haha..yes i am dream zaza can be good as bobo..
Which religion?

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I still think we have the best team in the league but with Pirlo Tevez and Vidal gone, we still need 2 good players imo.

We need another good midfielder and preferably another striker too (which I cant see happening now that we've signed Zaza Mandz and Dybala).

Dybala is going to be a pretty big risk for that price tag and imo Mandzukic and Morata shouldnt play together while zaza is average at best.

Again we still have the best team but our next purchases need to be done wisely

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
tbf that's not how economy works
The 10mil we got for him in 2013 are gone for 2013 mercato.

There is no Zaza piggybank with 10mil inside which we used to pay 18mil to Sassuolo.

Effectively those 18mil burden the 2015 mercato. All of it
yep, thats not how economy works. here is how we actually did it. it was clear even in 2014 season that we wanted both Zaza and Berardi, BUT 1. we didnt need Zaza last summer as we already had 5 strikers (Tevez, Nando, Morata, Gio, Coman) and 2. if we bought him last summer it would have a negative effect on our small(er) budget AND it wasnt worth taking financial risks for another striker when we already had 5. so we sold Zaza in 2014 for 7.5M which had a positive effect on our budget for THAT year (we finished in CL group stage that season so we earned much less that year, remember) and it also helped us to have a very low net spend for that mercato. this summer we had a much higher budget and we bought him back. basically we spread the payment for a few years for the books. its as simple as that

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
First of all I have to say the ref was garbage. He allowed too much. Sends off Licht for talking but at the same time allows their players to go for bones in a friendly game. The guy with number 8 could have been easily thrown out in the first half for example.

Getting back to out team I still see one huge problem: Morata doesn't seem to complement with Mandzukic at all. Allegri should play just one of them at time. It's also connected to another fact: Tevez is our biggest loss of the Summer and no player in our squad is capable of replacing him man-to-man. Dybala looks very good but he isn't strong enough to carry the attack on his own. Pereyra is good at what he does but it's obvious he can't do it too. Morata as SS won't work IMO and his partnership with Mandzukic is still bad and it might not improve - they're too similar or rather none of the two can actually do what Tevez did for us. Pogba plays too deep to be able to do that too but even if moved to AM - I don't think he'd be able to fill the void anyway.

That being said I think Allegri has to change things and adapt once again. With the roster we currently have I think he has to play all the three of Pogba, Pereyra and Dybala at once so nobody gets Tevez's job to get done alone. Marchisio and Khedira/Sturaro to get more defensive duties to free up Pogba even more. On paper you can show it in many ways but in practice it could form into sort of 4231 like this:
Morata/Mandzukic
Pereyra - Pogba - Dybala
Marchisio - Khedira​

Pogba wouldn't be a typical AM but we definitely would want to have him more involved. Dybala and Pereyra switching sides and being given more free roles. Having just one of them on the pitch won't cut it for us. That's how I see it now. Obviously getting some WC name like Gotze could change it for us drastically but let's be realistic: no expensive WC player will come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)