[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (32 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I like these Llorente comments. Same people who did this on Pirlo

During season : omfg bench pirlo, retire grandpa wtf
Llorente ? One poster even has a signature of "i like (team)'s defender Llorente, finding his teammates with short simple passes

After the sale : omfg pirlo is gone, he was a keyplayer and a starter
llorente ? Omfg zaza, we now miss llorente

And its comming of exactly the same people :rofl:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Why are you even talking about it ?

Do you want Allegri to keep playing him in friendlies and have a conclusion about his "ability", or do you want him to play him troghout the season, like Conte kept doing with Giovinco despite it going horribly wrong each game
Dude I'm talking about his attitude, not his skills. He was very complacent in the ball that led to the 2nd goal, didn't make an effort.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He didnt cost us 18ml
Overall, no he didn't. But in the last single operation, yes he did. Juventus can't be obliged to buy a player. They overpaid for him also because of Berardi, but the decision to sign the player was from Marotta.

If the last operation isn't done, it's 18M in our pockets, so yes he did cost 18M this mercato.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
FT

- Lichsteiner an idiot
- pogba WQ
- Zaza. OMG! This man can one day say to his childrens that he played for Juventus! He is such a bad player!

- my god i miss Vidal!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
OM are obviously ahead of us in preparations, Ligue 1 starts next week. Still if it remained 11 vs 11 we'd beat them tonight, comfortably.

I actually liked what I've seen, at least in the 30 minutes or so.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Overall, no he didn't. But in the last single operation, yes he did. Juventus can't be obliged to buy a player. They overpaid for him also because of Berardi, but the decision to sign the player was from Marotta.

If the last operation isn't done, it's 18M in our pockets, so yes he did cost 18M this mercato.
Dont do that. Thats a womens response. One that cant see reason. Dont do that. Seriously dont.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)