[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Who decides what date we start our preseason and our preseason schedule because it surely as hell is fucked up. We not only started late but we took on two teams big teams who are way ahead of us in match fitness and mental prep. we should have done a week Asian tour, most especially when that's where we play supercoppa.
Also Supercoppa used to be played at the end of August few years back, it's stupid to set it at the start of the month. It will eventually fuck us up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Does anyone have a stream that isn't in French? I am sick of hearing these commentators celebrate everything like its a CL final.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a stream that isn't in French? I am sick of hearing these commentators celebrate everything like its a CL final.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Italain acestream acestream://e72bb7060e8e4780e65ed45e81bf09bf352f496b

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

sopcast

Channel - 257225

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I agree.

It has to do with reaching CL final though, it took a long time to happen.

Don't know if they could anticipate preseason. But preparation is definitely not the ideal here.
Hm, in that case we really should have started early played one small team friendly with all those players who won't involved in final + newcomers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our preseason programming this year has been disastrous this summer imo, inly one week of physical preparation, 3 games against tough competition in one week and supercoppa in a week time.

Some,players only got back from their summer vacation.
I thought myself that the programme has been quite odd, we basically flew from nothing into a bunch of tough competitive matches right before the Supercoppa. Injuries shouldn't be anything of a surprise. Nice flight to China after this.

Oh well, we'll have plenty of time to catch up, but it's bad prep.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I thought myself that the programme has been quite odd, we basically flew from nothing into a bunch of tough competitive matches right before the Supercoppa. Injuries shouldn't be anything of a surprise. Nice flight to China after this.

:agree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Problem is that Sami looks like he will be out a while, we really need to either bring in a trequartista or another CM.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Problem is that Sami looks like he will be out a while, we really need to either bring in a trequartista or another CM.
Asamoah also won't be fit for weeks. Pereyra/Sturaro rotation and sign a TQ minimum now, there's not much choice.

Macek and Vitale ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)