[Friendly] Manchester United - Juventus (August 6th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yo i had to change classrooms and im not sure if the internet is bad in this room or its just bufferring a lot for everyone, how is http://www.justin.tv/barcelonaec looking for everyone else?
Well i have mine on still and its running smoothly still, but i had it on from very early, so maybe since i was one of the first online on the channel, im not lagging, not sure, hope it gets better for u tho man :tup:

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
MR. Anonymous has the best signature ever.
Thanks;)

And if we don't get a CB it's gonna feel like part deux of the same shitty season.

I have to watch the Juve game to see if they can salvage some pride for the Serie "A":cry:

The below statement was typed by someone with the male anatomy the size a mosquito.

I expect that from an Inter Fan...I thought Juventus fans had a little more class.

Nice shot though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Our best midfielder is owning them left and right so i wouldn't say that we have no midfield or that we weren't creative. We created more than ManUtd, who have the creative Paul Scholes.
Let me rephrase. You have no central midfield. And Camo is hardly owning, he needs to finish the play to reach the level of ownage. That said he hasn't done badly. I think the scoreline reflects the match.

:vinny:

Jun 29, 2008
Well i have mine on still and its running smoothly still, but i had it on from very early, so maybe since i was one of the first online on the channel, im not lagging, not sure, hope it gets better for u tho man :tup:
thanks dude, yeah i was on early too, it was workin good, i hope it gets better, i really dont want to pay attention in class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)