[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (14 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Got back home pretty late. Got to see PGE Arena for the first time but also first Juve game live :D Awesome experience, now I wish I lived closer to Turin though.

From the new faces in our team the most impressed me Dybala and Rugani. The biggest disappointment was Zaza.

There was some chanting and singing on Juve's Curva (that's where I was) but I guess it doesn't come close to Italian Ultras on JS :) Still was a very nice experience though. Only Evra gave away his shirt after the game to some fan :p

Spent over 7 hours in my car yesterday overall but it was worth it :D

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
One of the greatest concern of this new juventus is that we have a high number of young strikers now. I think young players may require tougher management style, such as conte's. Hopefully, allegri is able to groom young players.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You'd think that.

But a few on here believe Allegri should baby and nurture the players as if they were 5 year olds. Reprimanding and demanding more of the players is a big no-no :rolleyes:
I don't think any professional coach in top flight level can do that and remain as a coach for long.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Nope. We want to preserve him for Lazio, when he'll come on with 15 minutes to go and will score a hat-trick.
alright thanks, I thought he was the one that made the pass to Macek before the cross for the goal, lol, any word if he'll be in the first team and has he impressed so far at training etc (since you are in Turin) ?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
alright thanks, I thought he was the one that made the pass to Macek before the cross for the goal, lol, any word if he'll be in the first team and has he impressed so far at training etc (since you are in Turin) ?
Unfortunately I am not in Turin but have some close links to the club. At the moment he has been quite impressive in training but will probably play more primavera games then first Team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)